ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans Go Quiet After DOJ’s Release Of Affidavit

Oh, look, someone who still doesn’t understand what privileged means, but wanted to deflect.
1. He wasn't supposed to have any of that stuff. There is no privilege to have stuff you are not legally supposed to have. That isn't what privileged means in the sense you are trying to apply it.
2. If you are going to go for such a weak assed argument that he was sloppy, that doesn't explain the last year of refusing requests for the documents to be returned. Spend a day or two doing some sorting.
Put down the rope a second and actually read what I’m writing.
There are a couple different types of documents that were collected. It’s why there is this special master being appointed. There are the classified documents that he shouldnt have AND there are documents between him and his lawyers.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
What facts have you seen? Also, don’t you think the DOJ would take the risk off the street? It makes zero sense that if they knew he was selling secrets that he would be walking free right now to continue to sell secrets

Why would these guys be arrested nearly a year after sending nuclear secrets to another country? I'm not saying Trump did or didn't do this. I think we all should wait for the facts, but that's certainly not happening on this board.

The FBI’s investigation into the Toebbes began in December 2020 when the FBI received a package addressed to a foreign country. It included operational manuals and technical details. According to court documents, the package was intercepted in the Brazilian mail system and rerouted to an FBI legal attache.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT