ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans will never come after your birth control

It feels nice to say that I'm socially liberal and fiscally conservative, but the reality is that most issues have a fiscal and social impact. I don't know why Colorado doesn't get more credit for walking the tight rope on this and many other issues. They have reduced teen pregnancies, abortions and saved a ton of money at the same time

It feels nice to say that I'm socially liberal and fiscally conservative, but the reality is that most issues have a fiscal and social impact. I don't know why Colorado doesn't get more credit for walking the tight rope on this and many other issues. They have reduced teen pregnancies, abortions and saved a ton of money at the same time
Of course, Texas is amongst the worst states with teen pregnancy rates.

2c246efc1758480886bf31297bfa40b4.jpg

Last edited:
Because for most Republicans it's not actually about any of those things.

Beware. The GOP has convinced the majority of Iowans that their lives would be better if we were more like the dark-shaded states. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Reactions: Joes Place
Beware. The GOP has convinced the majority of Iowans that their lives would be better if we were more like the dark-shaded states. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

The dumbing down of America. How can you convince people they are being made dumb, if, well, they're dumb?

Reactions: mthawkeyes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT