ADVERTISEMENT

Rhonda Santis Signs Bill Requiring Transgender ADULTS Seeking Gender Affirming Care to Get Approval from TWO DESANTIS APPOINTED BOARDS

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Pure fascism. Maybe Pepsi...

I have no idea if our very own @TarponSpringsNole requires ongoing medical care but it seems she will now need to get approval for said care from two DeSantis appointed boards. Also, she will need to use the men's restrooms and locker rooms.

@TarponSpringsNole is this accurate or the media stirring the pot?

I have no idea if our very own @TarponSpringsNole requires ongoing medical care but it seems she will now need to get approval for said care from two DeSantis appointed boards. Also, she will need to use the men's restrooms and locker rooms.

I'm glad someone is willing to prevent these kids from the left brainwashing. Give them a chance to become a normal adult who understands the consequences of their choices.

Kids do not have the ability to make these decisions.

Now read what I pointed out. This also pertains to adults.
I couldn't read the article because it was behind a paywall.

i dont care what adults do, just make it a cosmetic surgery. But don't force all of us say they really are are man or woman after transition. Historically this was not the case, this is just a recent thing. And it is the reason these laws are being implemented.

It denies logic to say someone can change their sex.

Florida. Where the government treats adults like children and the people who cry the loudest about government overreach cheer the loudest.

Remember all the crying Republicans did about death panels? As it turns out that's what they wanted all along.

It sure as hell isn’t allowing people to be themselves. But his supporters will just ignore the fascism. Good little soldiers.

i dont care what adults do, just make it a cosmetic surgery. But don't force all of us say they really are are man or woman after transition. Historically this was not the case, this is just a recent thing. And it is the reason these laws are being implemented.

Again, what the eff is wrong with you? Bigoted asshole. Let people be themselves.

Let people be themselves.
He's good with that so long as this is everyone being "themselves":
article-2019180-0C641742000005DC-12_468x311.jpg

Again, what the eff is wrong with you? Bigoted asshole. Let people be themselves.
That's the thing about this, 20 years ago you didn't have people claiming they couldn't 'be themselves' as far as transgender stuff. We have seen the larger numbers because it is being promoted. So it is not that people cant be themselves, it is that they are falling for the propaganda. They would just as easily fall into the emo group, or be gay, or some other outlet for their troubles. It's not that big of a deal. But the alternatives don't cut you up and mess with your hormones.

But I love your uninformed outrage. Lol

No idea. I don’t keep up.

Not even close to being a recent thing. Ancient Japanese cultures accepted multiple genders, Native Americans did, even ancient Jewish texts discuss multiple genders and acceptance within their faith.

It may be recent for repressive Protestant European cultures, but it's hardly "new". There are far more than two genders/sex. By and large the majority of people fall within two major boxes, but there have always been minorities who fall outside those for various reasons.

That's the thing about this, 20 years ago you didn't have people claiming they couldn't 'be themselves' as far as transgender stuff. We have seen the larger numbers because it is being promoted. So it is not that people cant be themselves, it is that they are falling for the propaganda. They would just as easily fall into the emo group, or be gay, or some other outlet for their troubles. It's not that big of a deal. But the alternatives don't cut you up and mess with your hormones.

Gay people weren’t as prevalent in society 50 years ago either. Was it a lack of marketing and recruitment tactics or perhaps it was something completely different? Open your mind a bit.

How old are you?

Not even close to being a recent thing. Ancient Japanese cultures accepted multiple genders, Native Americans did, even ancient Jewish texts discuss multiple genders and acceptance within their faith.

It may be recent for repressive Protestant European cultures, but it's hardly "new". There are far more than two genders/sex. By and large the majority of people fall within two major boxes, but there have always been minorities who fall outside those for various reasons.
I have never denied that some people are trans. There are very legit medical reasons for this. This is not the group this law is aimed at.

This law is aimed at the people who have had trauma in their life and who are suffering mentally, so they transition because parents, doctors, counselors tell them they were born in the wrong body. transitioning should not be an easy process and there should be some hoops to jump through.

Being trans should not be mainstreamed because it is not that common. when you mainstream trans, the diagnoses will follow, just like we have seen.

I have never denied that some people are trans. There are very legit medical reasons for this. This is not the group this law is aimed at.

This law is aimed at the people who have had trauma in their life and who are suffering mentally, so they transition because parents, doctors, counselors tell them they were born in the wrong body. transitioning should not be an easy process and there should be some hoops to jump through.

Being trans should not be mainstreamed because it is not that common. when you mainstream trans, the diagnoses will follow, just like we have seen.

If you think transitioning is an easy process then you’ve been sold a bill of goods.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
If you think transitioning is an easy process then you’ve been sold a bill of goods.
It is presented as the answer to people's problems. The transition actually provides hope. Having untreated trauma or mental issues is the hard part, and that does not go away with transitioning.

It is presented as the answer to people's problems. The transition actually provides hope. Having untreated trauma or mental issues is the hard part, and that does not go away with transitioning.

Potentially. But not without going through a process. You seem to think it’s a couple sessions and then they play the transition, and/or this is driven by the doctors. It’s not.

How many transition per year in recent years? How does that compare to years past?
I honestly have no idea, because it has never had a direct impact on my life. If you have some pertinent data I would read through it. Because it has become such a major issue politically, I would love to see some facts instead of basing everything on emotion-based opinions.

You can never change your gender, but if adults want to turn themselves into eunuchs I suppose I don't mind them voluntarily removing themselves from the gene pool tbh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT