ADVERTISEMENT

Right Wing Media Hosts

I watched Hannity once in awhile when he was with Colmes. Since Colmes (RIP) left, Hannity has become instantly even more insufferable, and I haven't watched him at all. I don't watch Fox news, and only know about what goes on there from the threads posted by the left wingers here.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I watched Hannity once in awhile when he was with Colmes. Since Colmes (RIP) left, Hannity has become instantly even more insufferable, and I haven't watched him at all. I don't watch Fox news, and only know about what goes on there from the threads posted by the left wingers here.

You, then, are one of the few. I can tell by the frequency and consistency of the grievance repeating that most of the many right wingers whom I know are overdosing on some form of right wing media.

Reactions: nelly02
If you are saying I'm a right winger, you are only marginally correct. I'm definitely a fiscal conservative, but nowhere close to being on the right on many major issues. Other than open borders, I'm very libertarian.

Some how this completely unfunny comedian has been on the air on Fox for over 15 years

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

This has been 5 pages of pure magical laughter.. Thank you guys soooo much. The butt-hurt here is so strong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT