ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Aegon Targaryen....... None of us really knew your psuedo black behind

What if you are really Swag?

Hmmmmm

No one could try to be me, this is the way God (for Lute and the other believers) or evolution and nature (for WWJD and the atheists) or the aliens (for OIT and weirdos) made me.

I'm the same person on this board as in real life. Hell I've met several ppl on this board and I'm Facebook friends with more. I won't tell you who it is but the physician who was present at my birth is also a member of this board.

Well dammit. I liked some of Aegon's posts on the Football board. I think I'll just to believe he is real.

No one could try to be me, this is the way God (for Lute and the other believers) or evolution and nature (for WWJD and the atheists) or the aliens (for OIT and weirdos) made me.

I'm the same person on this board as in real life. Hell I've met several ppl on this board and I'm Facebook friends with more. I won't tell you who it is but the physician who was present at my birth is also a member of this board.

I am confuse.

I have not been this confuse since watching Robert Downey Jr in Tropic Thunder. And before that, James Whitmore in "Black Like Me."

I suspect most HROT denizens are unfamiliar with the latter. Which is OK, too.

I am confuse.

I have not been this confuse since watching Robert Downey Jr in Tropic Thunder. And before that, James Whitmore in "Black Like Me."

Black like me was a book I read sophomore year of high school. It was an interesting experiment where a writer took pigment pills to change his skin darker. He traveled to the south and wrote about how he was treated.

How many are thinking to themselves right now, "I knew there was something off about that Aegon dude that just wasn't right!"?

Reactions: HawktimusPrime
I am confuse.

I bet most of hrot is unfamiliar with the movie Watermelon Man also. I remember watching that as a kid.

How many are thinking to themselves right now, "I knew there was something off about that Aegon dude that just wasn't right!"?

A lot of posters called him out as not being black when he first made the claim. It got a lot of play in some of the political threads that had anything racial as some of the cons on here were so giddy to pump up his opinion.

You all got black twacked. The pictures used is in reality a very good friend of mine. He posts on rivals, but he's a dirty Bama fan. He gave me permission to use his pic. He actually agrees with almost everything I've said racial wise. To be honest he taught me a lot about it. Don't ever talk about white privilege around him, it really pisses him off.

I read Black Like Me. Does that make me part of this?

It seems like I'm always an outsider.

Not just him

Funny thing is that he was the one that started the thread to get you suckers to use your real pics.
This is true funky, StevenPatrick wishes he could be as effective at trolling as me. Go to the Husker board and see their monitoring rule post. That was because of me.
Stupid F'rs emailed me once, and they accidentally sent a chain email my way, lol. Some serious good ol' boy stuff going on over there.

I bet most of hrot is unfamiliar with the movie Watermelon Man also. I remember watching that as a kid.
Yeah. Godfrey Cambridge. I remember once he was on Johnny Carson, had a Band-Aid on his arm. Johnny asked what it was, and he said it's a flesh-colored Band-Aid. I don't know if this was before the company started making them in any shade but white, but I think so. Obviously,the point stuck with me.

Were you pretending to be a douche too or was that part real?

I remember when you slipped up one other time and made some statement obviously referring to yourself as white. You were called out on it and claimed you were just pretending to be white.

Anybody else remember that IMCC did the same thing? He claimed to be black too. Then he posted a picture of himself.

Were you pretending to be a douche too or was that part real?

I remember when you slipped up one other time and made some statement obviously referring to yourself as white. You were called out on it and claimed you were just pretending to be white.

Anybody else remember that IMCC did the same thing? He claimed to be black too. Then he posted a picture of himself.
Maybe, can't beat the doucheness of you though.

Swag is real

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT