ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Burt Reynolds

RLZ R FVCKING RLZ......
hzxisklek3f01.jpg

27c40821e4494943390f7e03352a8eff.jpg

51vCQdh9PXL.jpg

LONI-ANDERSON-35mm-SLIDE-TRANSPARENCY-NEGATIVE-PHOTO.jpg

images

I watched White Lightning and Gator back to back recently. Two damn good movies. I don't know if it was the first time they teamed up, but Burt and Jerry Reed in Gator were great together. Lots of tremendous 1970s action scenes where you could see that the stars were doing some of their own work, and the ones that the stunt men did were amazing. There was one in Gator where Burt is clinging to a truck while Jerry Reed drives off the road, onto a beach, and through a little shack. Somewhere along the way a stuntman is inserted and as the truck flips the stunt man puts both feet on the door and kicks himself free of the impending wreck.

I always felt that the Reynolds/ Deluise Pack would have been a fun one to party with. They were always laughing and having a good time. Those Cannonball Run sets had to be awesome.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
I'll take weird Fing bumps for $300 Alex
Now, this is a weird bump. I was watching A Taste of Armageddon, an episode of the original Star Trek, last week when a rare speaking role was given to some random hot chick in a red uniform. I look up the episode and the actress who played Yeoman Tamura is Miko Mayama. I click on her bio and it says she met Reynolds in 1968 when he came to Japan to film the movie Impasse. She followed him back to the US and they would up banging for 3 years.
The dude had him a life.

Now, this is a weird bump. I was watching A Taste of Armageddon, an episode of the original Star Trek, last week when a rare speaking role was given to some random hot chick in a red uniform. I look up the episode and the actress who played Yeoman Tamura is Miko Mayama. I click on her bio and it says she met Reynolds in 1968 when he came to Japan to film the movie Impasse. She followed him back to the US and they would up banging for 3 years.
The dude had him a life.
Gotta fvckin’ do EVERYTHING!!

79eb20043b379794dfb57ad8638fe06e.jpg
5320986.jpg

I watched White Lightning and Gator back to back recently. Two damn good movies. I don't know if it was the first time they teamed up, but Burt and Jerry Reed in Gator were great together. Lots of tremendous 1970s action scenes where you could see that the stars were doing some of their own work, and the ones that the stunt men did were amazing. There was one in Gator where Burt is clinging to a truck while Jerry Reed drives off the road, onto a beach, and through a little shack. Somewhere along the way a stuntman is inserted and as the truck flips the stunt man puts both feet on the door and kicks himself free of the impending wreck.

Their first movie together was WW & the Dixie Dance Kings

Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT