ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Kinnick North

This concert was brought to you by Depend. "Get the comfortable and discreet protection you deserve from depend."

I was just off to the side of where the extended stage is for this show. This is the 8th time I've seen the Stones, and I thought this show was OUTSTANDING! I was very pleasantly surprised these guys still put on a great show, plenty of energy, sounded great. Had the time of my life. They played for 2 hours and 15 minutes, and everyone around us just had a ball!

At my age I find it difficult to get too fired up about anything, but the entire day while it was raining, none of that mattered. "The Greatest Rock and Roll Band in The World" lived up to my expectations and then some, once again. Awesome in every regard.

Reactions: ichawk24
I quit mainstream music 30 years ago, and mainly like Alternative and retro Punk music, but still have an appreciation for the Stones, the Who, and AC/DC.

I had a chance to go to this show and pissed it away. My sister went and I need to get a report from her.

I started watching Youtube videos of the Rolling Stones in recent months and they still can put on a great show, even as very old men. These guys could probably play these songs in their sleep, but there was a great deal of energy there.

I added the Replacements video because I think the Replacements back in the 80s had a lot of Rolling Stones influence in them, although they certainly would deny that.

New (spoof) material (Whole Foods Blues)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT