ADVERTISEMENT

RNC update

Pretty amazing.

This is a pretty good opportunity for the D’s. Flush with cash and compared to the R’s…they’re pretty focused on actually winning elections.

If the D’s don’t take back the house by a pretty good margin and keep the Senate I’ll be shocked.
Then they will have to weather the storm of the “Stolen Elections” tripe.

This MAGA mindwash is asinine.
Biden's mental slide and the RNC being all in on Trump may very well win Trump the election but I predict Dem's take the Senate and House during his term.
You can't alienate every Republican that isn't full go for MAGA. Oh yeah and can't forget that habit Trump has of bashing every Rep that doesn't agree with him.

Nope. Nice try though.

It's hard for people like you to understand, that there are people like me that are really disgusted with the Democrat party right now. People don't like Trump but will vote for him because they feel things were better under him. Democrats need to figure this out and straighten things out before the election or it will be a long election for them.
If they are that stupid, they should off themselves.

This MAGA mindwash is asinine.
Biden's mental slide and the RNC being all in on Trump may very well win Trump the election but I predict Dem's take the Senate and House during his term.
You can't alienate every Republican that isn't full go for MAGA. Oh yeah and can't forget that habit Trump has of bashing every Rep that doesn't agree with him.
Trump is 100% in it for himself, he just found the Republican party to be the easiest stepping stone. He has no problem burning it all down once he's finished.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Donald Trump GIF by Creative Courage

It's 1 part cash grab, and 1 part coup. The RNC is broke, but can raise money. He views all money at the RNC and his PACs as his money. It's probably how he came up with the $300-400 million in cash on hand statement.
The other part of this is he is purging anyone who might decide at the convention that a convicted felon is not the ideal candidate. He is stocking the RNC with sycophants and family members who will do what he wants.

It's 1 part cash grab, and 1 part coup. The RNC is broke, but can raise money. He views all money at the RNC and his PACs as his money. It's probably how he came up with the $300-400 million in cash on hand statement.
The other part of this is he is purging anyone who might decide at the convention that a convicted felon is not the ideal candidate. He is stocking the RNC with sycophants and family members who will do what he wants.
100%. The GOP needs to become extinct after this cycle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT