ADVERTISEMENT

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. about to enter 2024 Dem Presidential Primary?

ResponsibleWaterloggedDuckling-max-1mb.gif

What's wrong with his voice?

Medical words inbound

Spasmodic dysphonia, also known as laryngeal dystonia, is a disorder in which the muscles that generate a person's voice go into periods of spasm. This results in breaks or interruptions in the voice, often every few sentences, which can make a person difficult to understand.

Reactions: ihawk in FWB
Medical words inbound

Spasmodic dysphonia, also known as laryngeal dystonia, is a disorder in which the muscles that generate a person's voice go into periods of spasm. This results in breaks or interruptions in the voice, often every few sentences, which can make a person difficult to understand.
Is there a vaccine for that?

Reactions: Moral
I literally know nothing about him other than the last name and my initial reaction was hell yeah I would vote for him before Trump, Kamala or Joe (Only because I believe he is too old for second term.).

I literally know nothing about him other than the last name and my initial reaction was hell yeah I would vote for him before Trump, Kamala or Joe (Only because I believe he is too old for second term.).
He’s a dumbass. He’s pretty much the leader of the anti-vax movement and he’s into conspiracy theories big time. He’s almost as bad as Alex Jones.

At the height of the COVID vaccine mandates debate he gave a speech where he basically said Anne Frank had it better because at least she could hide in an attic or try to escape.

You don’t want to vote for him.

I just don’t understand people that think they know more than %99 of doctors on a medical issue. Kennedy on vaccinations and all the morons during Covid not getting vaccinated fall into this category.

Last edited:
Reactions: Torg and DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT