ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Green- At it again

EdeMRPBX0AoD0V8

Am I suppose to understand this?

It's about making the almighty buck, nothing more, nothing less.

Wadley may have had some legit grievances, but RTG embellished them heavily to fit his agenda. Prior to this, the Iowa program probably meant next to nothing to him, and he probably still doesn't give a flying flip about the U of I or the state of Iowa, he just wants his paycheck at the end of the day by getting like-minded people to buy into the pity-party he's throwing.

It's about making the almighty buck, nothing more, nothing less.

Wadley may have had some legit grievances, but RTG embellished them heavily to fit his agenda. Prior to this, the Iowa program probably meant next to nothing to him, and he probably still doesn't give a flying flip about the U of I or the state of Iowa, he just wants his paycheck at the end of the day by getting like-minded people to buy into the pity-party he's throwing.
Wadley doesn't have any legit grievances.

This season has incredible depth within the state. The state is majority white. It’s not shocking the percentage this year is down. 2020 and 2019 are better examples of the norm.

For those stats to mean anything you need to have context. For instance what are the offer and acceptance rates for our peer schools? Do other schools with similar demographics like ISU and Nebraska look any better on those metrics?
The offer numbers will be skewed because of the number of offers that kNebby and isu have sent out. Their %% will be lower. Should we send Mr. Green after them?

The offer numbers will be skewed because of the number of offers that kNebby and isu have sent out. Their %% will be lower. Should we send Mr. Green after them?
The number of offers means nothing without the number of offers to black players

Reactions: nu2u
The number of offers means nothing without the number of offers to black players
yes, for the stats to make any sense, you would need to calculate
a) the percentage of offers to total offers; or
b) the percentage of commits to total commits

not a percentage of commits to total offers -two distinctly different categories, as presented. It appears to be intentionally misleading.

Its as if a Human Resources manager for a large corporation was making a gender equality presentation to the CEO and provided this information:

100 offers of employment were sent out. 20 women were hired (20% of total offers)

The important variable is the total number hired, not offered, In this instance, if the company hired 40 people then 50% of new hires were women. The relevant equation is number of women hired as a percentage of total hired not the number of women hired as a percentage to number of people from both genders that were offered.

Last edited:
ok , so, if you think about it robert T green is winning this. or least in the lead. he is robert T green1, the hawks zero right now is the score. he is up to bat on the longhorns now. if he scores he's up 2-0

Last edited:
what was Daniels issue? I never saw it come out on social media like Wadkey and I don’t listen to the podcasts.
I honestly have no idea what his real issue was with iowa football. I listened to the podcast. every body said listen. so i did. first thirty minutes. he started by invoking blm and all the black guys shot by cops. fine. but what does that have to do with iowa football
? then he said something about coming to iowa and not being 100% comfotable. ok, if i moved to finland or russia or costa rica i doubt if I'd be comfortable. I didn't know U of I was freakin' hampton inn

So, holding these kids accountable for their actions and trying to develop them into men of character is now considered bullying and racist - got it

I'm of the opinion that 90% of all this Hocus pocus is nothing but a bunch of garbage and it's time for any former players who support KF to come together and speak loudly.

So, holding these kids accountable for their actions and trying to develop them into men of character is now considered bullying and racist - got it

I'm of the opinion that 90% of all this Hocus pocus is nothing but a bunch of garbage and it's time for any former players who support KF to come together and speak loudly.
I was shocked that KF didn't squash this garbage from the beginning. but then he probably had barta telling him to stand down.

Reactions: dean_oliver222
ok , so, if you think about it robert T green is winning this. or least in the lead. he is robert T green1, the hawks zero right now is the score. he is up to bat on the longhorns now. if he scores he's up 2-0

He isn't winning a damn thing unless he extorts some do re mi from some university.

Picking Barta as his pigeon may be a good start....

? And what should he have done differently?
oh he should have stood up there immediately and said, "no, this is not a racist program. we have values of working hard and getting the guys to the next level, we support the childrens' hospital, kids of all races go there, we support all people no matter their skin color, and no, you are not booting doyle and if he goes I go!" that is what should have happened right from the start. put an end to this nonsense.

Reactions: dean_oliver222
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT