ADVERTISEMENT

Roe v Wade overturn continued consequences

I'm confused — Trump has repeatedly said that "everybody" wanted Roe v. Wade overturned, included GOPers, Libs, "legal scholars," etc. Why would he face consequences for this when "everybody" wanted this to happen?
Trump said he overturned R v Wade, until he didn't because he realized it's ONE of the issues that will lead to yet another landslide loss.

Reactions: franklinman
Lot of baby killers up in here! Would rather kill a kid than take an ounce of responsibility in their lives.
If you’re don’t like abortions, then don’t get one.

If your constant hyperbole of this issue is your way of justifying that half of Americans only get partial freedom and liberty, well that’s sad and pathetic. God doesn’t likely give two shits about a small mass of undifferentiated cells no matter how much you’ve convinced yourself of that.

Reactions: McLovin32
If you’re don’t like abortions, then don’t get one.

If your constant hyperbole of this issue is your way of justifying that half of Americans only get partial freedom and liberty, well that’s sad and pathetic. God doesn’t likely give two shits about a small mass of undifferentiated cells no matter how much you’ve convinced yourself of that.
They always make it sound like it's all about "killing" and not about having the right to choose how you proceed with your own body. I'm gonna guess the vast majority of women that have had an abortion, didn't enjoy or like it.

It's all about having the right to choose.

They always make it sound like it's all about "killing" and not about having the right to choose how you proceed with your own body. I'm gonna guess the vast majority of women that have had an abortion, didn't enjoy or like it.

It's all about having the right to kill.
Why be squeamish about it?

Lot of baby killers up in here! Would rather kill a kid than take an ounce of responsibility in their lives.
Did you even read the OP? Texas decided this applies to ectopic pregnancies. Those are not viable pregnancies, they will not go to term. All it does is endanger the woman's health and their chance to have healthy children in the future. It's assholes like you that put their health at risk because you can only see in black and white.

Do you have a daughter? Or a niece? If they became pregnant at 15 would you really force them to have a child that they don't want? What if the child didn't have a chance to live past 5? What if they were raped? What if they were raped by a relative?

Did you even read the OP? Texas decided this applies to ectopic pregnancies. Those are not viable pregnancies, they will not go to term. All it does is endanger the woman's health and their chance to have healthy children in the future. It's assholes like you that put their health at risk because you can only see in black and white.

Do you have a daughter? Or a niece? If they became pregnant at 15 would you really force them to have a child that they don't want? What if the child didn't have a chance to live past 5? What if they were raped? What if they were raped by a relative?
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess not many women/females really want to be around ol Hexum. He comes off as an older incel type.

You should stick to only posting noises. It's dumb shit like this that gives you the reputation on this board for being a moron.
You can call me whatever you like but at least I don't support baby killing.

The left always plays the what if game with this topic. Lets say I gave you all of those reasons to have an abortion and said they were legal and legitimate. Your cult still wouldn't agree to it because it really is deep down about pregnancy being an inconvenience to certain lifestyles.

You clearly read nothing else in this thread. Please remember to get your head out of the sand occasionally so you don't suffocate. Have a good one, Hex!

The left always plays the what if game with this topic. Lets say I gave you all of those reasons to have an abortion and said they were legal and legitimate. Your cult still wouldn't agree to it because it really is deep down about pregnancy being an inconvenience to certain lifestyles.
Ectopic pregnancies are very inconvenient in all cases.

Reactions: IACub

Bullshit. This whole thread is about ectopic pregnancies, and you come in and called us baby killers. And your trivialization of women who get abortions shows what an absolute incel you are. I dare you to say that to any woman's face instead of on an anonymous message board. I'd love to see it.

Reactions: McLovin32
Bullshit. This whole thread is about ectopic pregnancies, and you come in and called us baby killers. And your trivialization of women who get abortions shows what an absolute incel you are. I dare you to say that to any woman's face instead of on an anonymous message board. I'd love to see it.
The problem here is that you are mad about something that you think you should have control over. I offered you an olive branch in my scenario and was correct in that it is never enough for the pro-choice crowd. Deep down you just want to kill babies because they inconvenience your life.

ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know when tickets for your show go on sale baby killer.
Once again, stick to just making sounds because:
1. You're not funny.
2. You're incredibly stupid and ignorant.

Slurp, slurp, slurp. Ahhhhh
Derp, derp, derp
Now once again, I hope you have a great rest of your day, Hex! Boards like this would be much less entertaining without incels like yourself.

Once again, stick to just making sounds because:
1. You're not funny.
2. You're incredibly stupid and ignorant.

Now once again, I hope you have a great rest of your day, Hex! Boards like this would be much less entertaining without incels like yourself.
Your obsession is really something to behold.

That is the entire point. It was sent to the states and the states have decided.

I don't agree with how California handled it but that is up to the people that live there.
So Texas has decided ectopic pregnancies are now viable? Didn't realize voters could decide that.

Your obsession is really something to behold.
It's very weird that you think replying to you on an internet message board is an "obsession." I'm sure that's something you tell yourself to help you feel like you actually have some sort of connection to someone in your very lonely incel life. But if it helps you feel less lonely then I'm all for it, champ.

You're doing great, big guy!

It's very weird that you think replying to you on an internet message board is an "obsession." I'm sure that's something you tell yourself to help you feel like you actually have some sort of connection to someone in your very lonely incel life. But if it helps you feel less lonely then I'm all for it, champ.

You're doing great, big guy!
I beg to differ you've seen my unhinged obsession posse following me around here, correct?! Lol

The problem here is that you are mad about something that you think you should have control over. I offered you an olive branch in my scenario and was correct in that it is never enough for the pro-choice crowd. Deep down you just want to kill babies because they inconvenience your life.
If you feel like you've offered an olive branch today, you are sorely mistaken. Accusing people of wanting nothing but to kill babies shows you to be an inflexible thinker that is not capable of engaging in serious conversation. I don't know why I'm talking to you, to be honest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT