ADVERTISEMENT

Rooting for you guys to beat the Vols

Nice to not have to play you guys for a third year in a row LOL. We lost a heartbreaker to Clemson…..very disappointing but I’m over it.

Just dropping by to wish you guys the best in beating the hated Vols!!!

Thanks and sorry about dropping the Clemson game. One of the only teams I like in the SEC. I appreciate the effort being put forth by Stoops and co.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
Nice to not have to play you guys for a third year in a row LOL. We lost a heartbreaker to Clemson…..very disappointing but I’m over it.

They will get a chance to stop Sampson at RB. UK could slow him down this year.

Agreed. the entire bigten west should be demoted to a non P5 conference.
Ok Cruiser…

there-was-one-cruiser.gif

The last 8 minutes of that game was incredible. I was pulling for you since your coach is a Hawkeye.

Think about that for a second. The Big Ten West that you speak so badly of, your team can’t get 6 wins.
Yes Nebraska has had its worst years lately and sucked and Iowa in some of its best years lately has only been slightly better and yes the bigten west sucks.

Yes Nebraska has had its worst years lately and sucked and Iowa in some of its best years lately has only been slightly better and yes the bigten west sucks.
Slightly better? Dude, Nebraska hasn’t had a winning record or been to a bowl game in 7 years!! Slightly better? Get outta here.

• Haha
Reactions: HuskerNutjob
Slightly better? Dude, Nebraska hasn’t had a winning record or been to a bowl game in 7 years!! Slightly better? Get outta here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT