ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors of Nelson Being Out

The one hotter than Marcia!
I can see Jan from The Office (minus the personality) making a push to being in Marcia’s league, but Jan from The Brady Bunch doesn’t even come close!

The Marcia from the Brady Bunch movies with the actress that married Ben Stiller… she had my vote for hottest woman in the world for a stint there when I was in HS. What’s her name, Christine Taylor?! SOOOOO HAWT!

If I were married to her like Ben Stiller, I would always be bugging her to be dressed up as Marcia at all times.

I can see Jan from The Office (minus the personality) making a push to being in Marcia’s league, but Jan from The Brady Bunch doesn’t even come close!

The Marcia from the Brady Bunch movies with the actress that married Ben Stiller… she had my vote for hottest woman in the world for a stint there when I was in HS. What’s her name, Christine Taylor?! SOOOOO HAWT!

If I were married to her like Ben Stiller, I would always be bugging her to be dressed up as Marcia at all times.
Changing Marcia's is not allowed and 1970's me says you're wrong;)

The one hotter than Marcia!
Ummmm NO!

7qcE6sM.jpg

The first girl I ever had a crush on was when I was like 5 years old… I crushed on Darryl Hannah from the movie “Splash.” Goodness, that girl ran marathons through my head. I can’t even begin to explain how badly I wanted one of those damn mermaids from that movie. I was so jealous of that jackass Tom Hanks you taking my girl. My 5 year old self-thinking went like, “Why can’t I have a Darryl Hannah mermaid that was infatuated with me just fall into my lap like that?! Why is Tom Hanks always so lucky?! “ 🙄 😡

I don’t care how Darryl Hannah has aged… she could be on a “Faces Of Meth” poster and still the lowest rating she would ever get from me on a 1-10 scale is like eleventy.

The first girl I ever had a crush on was when I was like 5 years old… I crushed on Darryl Hannah from the movie “Splash.” Goodness, that girl ran marathons through my head. I can’t even begin to explain how badly I wanted one of those damn mermaids from that movie. I was so jealous of that jackass Tom Hanks you taking my girl. My 5 year old self-thinking went like, “Why can’t I have a Darryl Hannah mermaid that was infatuated with me just fall into my lap like that?! Why is Tom Hanks always so lucky?! “ 🙄 😡

I don’t care how Darryl Hannah has aged… she could be on a “Faces Of Meth” poster and still the lowest rating she would ever get from me on a 1-10 scale is like eleventy.
farrah fawcett hay GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT