ADVERTISEMENT

Run&Blade Insight Thread

Moral

HR Legend
Sep 29, 2017
Dude has been blowing minds today.

1a. If you remove a teams best player the team isn't as good
1b. College students share course material with other students

Anyone else have anything as mind blowing as these discoveries?

Dude has been blowing minds today.

1a. If you remove a teams best player the team isn't as good
1b. College students share course material with other students

Anyone else have anything as mind blowing as these discoveries?
Triggered.

Lmao, dude is like; hey, write me a 500 page run down on M4A or else it doesnt work. Nevermind the US pays double the other developed nations.
Thanks for proving my point. Easier to bitch

Just need taxes to add up to $3.5 trillion or tell providers than need to make less. Combo of those works also.

Dems disagree. Already calls to just flush student Loan debt.

Interesting. The last discussion I heard on NPR was discharging $10,000 in debt per student because “flushing” all student loan debt disproportionately helps professionals with advanced degrees who can afford to pay back their debt while forgiving a smaller amount of debt gives huge relief to people struggling at much less cost to society.

But, it’s much easier to hate policies if they are black and white.

Interesting. The last discussion I heard on NPR was discharging $10,000 in debt per student because “flushing” all student loan debt disproportionately helps professionals with advanced degrees who can afford to pay back their debt while forgiving a smaller amount of debt gives huge relief to people struggling at much less cost to society.

But, it’s much easier to hate policies if they are black and white.
Advanced degrees worth earning pay enough to pay back loans.

Art history majors racking up $200,000 in debt at a private college isn’t wise.

What percentage of student loan debt is art history majors from private colleges? And how many art history majors from private colleges owe $200,000 in debt?

Is your entire life based on feelings and ignorance?

So I think with both M4A and free college you are implying no combats against prices. Smart.

Reactions: Rudolph
Reality, the US pays twice as much on average than other developed nations, covers less people, drives the most people into bankruptcy, has the most untreated fatalities.....etc. Oh and that system costs twice as much.
That great. Just exactly what do you propose ? 10% income tax with employer match (like social security)?

I think that might do it. Why don’t they just do that ?

What percentage of student loan debt is art history majors from private colleges? And how many art history majors from private colleges owe $200,000 in debt?

Is your entire life based on feelings and ignorance?
What percentage of student loans debt is held by people with advanced degrees in sciences?

That great. Just exactly what do you propose ? 10% income tax with employer match (like social security)?

I think that might do it. Why don’t they just do that ?

It would be on a progressive scale exempting income under a certain level. It would remive the for profit middle man. It shows to save over a system with a for profit middleman, mind blowing, I know.

What about those who attain a masters in their area of employment, borrowing $52K for said masters and undergrad, paying in $51k over 12 years and still owing about $43k of that debt? Is that fair?

What about those who attain a masters in their area of employment, borrowing $52K for said masters and undergrad, paying in $51k over 12 years and still owing about $43k of that debt? Is that fair?
Is it fair to ask others to pay for it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT