ADVERTISEMENT

Russia last hope against the west

It’s been really God damn incredible watching the entire American right wing in my lifetime go from post-McCarthyite stooges accusing everyone on the American left of being in bed with the KGB, to being completely brainwashed by an imperialist, Ex-KGB dictatorship.

Disagree if you want but it just shows that you are delusional.

If you look at the values of the west, of the USA, UK, Germany, Sweden, Australia, Canada, etc, you will notice a growing theme. These are countries that increasingly give up their identity, places where migrants are flooding, where culture is dissolved and history is erased. The populations replaced, killed, raped, and ultimately to be forgotten. This World Economic Forum and globalists agenda seeks to make the world borderless, without culture or identity, a mass mob of people with no loyalties to their land or heritage and more easily controlled.

It’s been really God damn incredible watching the entire American right wing in my lifetime go from post-McCarthyite stooges accusing everyone on the American left of being in bed with the KGB, to being completely brainwashed by an imperialist, Ex-KGB dictatorship.
“The entire American right wing” is quite the hyperbole. Didn’t a majority of Republicans in the House and Senate approve the latest aid package to Ukraine?

If you look at the values of the west, of the USA, UK, Germany, Sweden, Australia, Canada, etc, you will notice a growing theme. These are countries that increasingly give up their identity, places where migrants are flooding, where culture is dissolved and history is erased. The populations replaced, killed, raped, and ultimately to be forgotten. This World Economic Forum and globalists agenda seeks to make the world borderless, without culture or identity, a mass mob of people with no loyalties to their land or heritage and more easily controlled.
You love yourself some commas.

• Haha
Reactions: IACub

People are flooding to the west because it is a better life and future for themselves and their families. You want to be the country that people and culture are fleeing from?

Your culture is that of a dbag. You come from a long line. No one will ever take that away. You are as dbag as yo daddy and it will never change.

A lot of butthurt and feelings for majority here to see the truth in this statement. The WEF and elite want us to bend the knee and want simple sheep/cattle to control. Freedom for all and fvck the elitist commies. Stay strong Comrades

I feel like I’m going to wake up in an ice bath with a missing kidney and my identity stolen after reading that.

Mother Russia is a whore. I’ll take my American trash culture. Thanks.

A lot of butthurt and feelings for majority here to see the truth in this statement. The WEF and elite want us to bend the knee and want simple sheep/cattle to control. Freedom for all and fvck the elitist commies. Stay strong Comrades

As far as "the WEF and elite" are concerned, we've already bended knee. They won already and there's no existing alternative to bending the knee to capitalists since the collapse of the USSR. Certainly not the Peoples Corporation of China. Sorry wage slave, you have been bending your knee to the folks who participate in the WEF your entire life and it has nothing to do with one god damn word ever spoken at Davos.

Reactions: cigaretteman

Holy shit, I thought I had seen it all here on HROT, GIAOT, HBOT but these gems really do take the cake. I've tolerated BDE & NWB for awhile now, mostly for the entertainment value they provide, but these insane takes leave me no choice but to add you both to my ever expanding list of ignored trolls/morons/anti-American POS.

Happy trails comrades!

I'm guessing less than 5 people on this board have actually read what the wef is trying to do. I don't mean reading a short article from msnbc, I mean actually digging into what the wef stands for. These people want to rule the world. They think they are smarter than us commoners so they want to tell us what we can and can't do and how we must live our life.

Some of the elite think they are doing the right thing, but people like klause schwab, bill gates, soros, Rockefeller want to rule the world.

It is not a coincidence that Russia invaded Crimea under Obama and Ukraine under biden but there was peace under trump.

The west is on the wrong side of this battle and it is being led by Obama, Clinton and the rich tech people like gates.

I don't think Russia is perfect, but they do have legitimate reasons to be fighting Ukraine and the west. They have shown a lot of restraint to not start ww3. They deserve credit for that.

Any person who is unwilling to question the motives of the west is destined to fall to the propaganda.

“The entire American right wing” is quite the hyperbole. Didn’t a majority of Republicans in the House and Senate approve the latest aid package to Ukraine?
Polls like this indicate nearly 80 percent are brainwashed Putin stooges: They trust a corrupted pro-Kremlin mouthpiece over the free press from their own country reporting the war:

Yes, led by that POS Mike Johnson and with a wink & a nod from Trump they certainly did.

"More easily controlled"? Than fascist authoritarian regimes like Russia/China/Iran/NK? Putin throws people in prison for holding up a blank piece of paper, or commenting on Facebook that they hope peace comes to Ukraine.

The entire POINT of authoritarianism like Russia is to suppress disensoand control the population so that the elite can steal all the wealth from the working people and give it to their billionaire corporate government officials backers.

Put down the can of toluene and unzip your tracksuit. You need to clear your mind.

Import the 3rd world, become the 3rd world. Wait and see.
that-not-how-it-works-thats-not-how-any-of-this-works.gif

As far as "the WEF and elite" are concerned, we've already bended knee. They won already and there's no existing alternative to bending the knee to capitalists since the collapse of the USSR. Certainly not the Peoples Corporation of China. Sorry wage slave, you have been bending your knee to the folks who participate in the WEF your entire life and it has nothing to do with one god damn word ever spoken at Davos.
Not by choice and hope enough people wake up to see those facts like Russia has and is resisting. People in here a special kinda thick saying USA is the good guy.

Love america but for a long time it’s been run by crooks and fvck faces who are destroying it and pushed Russia to this moment. Learn something all you “intelligent” know it all.

Comrades

Holy shit, I thought I had seen it all here on HROT, GIAOT, HBOT but these gems really do take the cake. I've tolerated BDE & NWB for awhile now, mostly for the entertainment value they provide, but these insane takes leave me no choice but to add you both to my ever expanding list of ignored trolls/morons/anti-American POS.

Happy trails comrades!
Censorship type cannot have differing opinions or discussion. This man demanded vax shots and vax id or wanted non vax banned from travel/food/hospital. He would’ve turned Jews into the Nazi. Don’t be this be better Comrades

I'm guessing less than 5 people on this board have actually read what the wef is trying to do. I don't mean reading a short article from msnbc, I mean actually digging into what the wef stands for. These people want to rule the world. They think they are smarter than us commoners so they want to tell us what we can and can't do and how we must live our life.

Some of the elite think they are doing the right thing, but people like klause schwab, bill gates, soros, Rockefeller want to rule the world.

It is not a coincidence that Russia invaded Crimea under Obama and Ukraine under biden but there was peace under trump.

The west is on the wrong side of this battle and it is being led by Obama, Clinton and the rich tech people like gates.

I don't think Russia is perfect, but they do have legitimate reasons to be fighting Ukraine and the west. They have shown a lot of restraint to not start ww3. They deserve credit for that.

Any person who is unwilling to question the motives of the west is destined to fall to the propaganda.
Critical thinker and smart man ^^^

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT