ADVERTISEMENT

Russia last hope against the west

"More easily controlled"? Than fascist authoritarian regimes like Russia/China/Iran/NK? Putin throws people in prison for holding up a blank piece of paper, or commenting on Facebook that they hope peace comes to Ukraine.

The entire POINT of authoritarianism like Russia is to suppress disensoand control the population so that the elite can steal all the wealth from the working people and give it to their billionaire corporate government officials backers.
Maybe you missed Julian Assange episode? Gonzalo Lira in Ukraine and Ukraines open hit list of people who have been telling the truth(a lot of American reporters are on that kill list) to name a few. The list goes on and on and on. I don’t support Elite corrupt POS and the MIC endless wars like you. If that makes me a Russian stooge so be it Comrade

Not by choice and hope enough people wake up to see those facts like Russia has and is resisting. People in here a special kinda thick saying USA is the good guy.

Love america but for a long time it’s been run by crooks and fvck faces who are destroying it and pushed Russia to this moment. Learn something all you “intelligent” know it all.

Comrades
I actually think the USA and Russia are both the bad guys. I think the world's full of em. USA has always been run by crooks. It was literally founded with slavery legally codified and the first hundred years of its existence was a genocide of the indigenous population before we set our sights on overseas empire building.

Not by choice and hope enough people wake up to see those facts like Russia has and is resisting. People in here a special kinda thick saying USA is the good guy.

Love america but for a long time it’s been run by crooks and fvck faces who are destroying it and pushed Russia to this moment. Learn something all you “intelligent” know it all.

Comrades
Do you type this stuff in between cab fares? Because your translate app is failing you. Might want to get on a desktop at the internet cafe.

Good guy or bad guy?

AP23236794613172.jpg

Disagree if you want but it just shows that you are delusional.

If you look at the values of the west, of the USA, UK, Germany, Sweden, Australia, Canada, etc, you will notice a growing theme. These are countries that increasingly give up their identity, places where migrants are flooding, where culture is dissolved and history is erased. The populations replaced, killed, raped, and ultimately to be forgotten. This World Economic Forum and globalists agenda seeks to make the world borderless, without culture or identity, a mass mob of people with no loyalties to their land or heritage and more easily controlled.

Even if any/all of this was true, you are looking for Russia to be the savior?

And if you are concerned about places where culture is dissolved and history is erased, Russia is a big offender in both of those categories. The USSR tried to erase all religion, renamed cities with religious names (St. Petersburg, for one), and persecuted religious and ethnic minorities in all of its various republics. Then when the USSR fell, they tried to erase their communist history. Suddenly, Stalingrad and Leningrad get their old names back. The statutes come down.

But they aren't done with trying to dissolve culture and erase history. Putin invades Ukraine, denying that it has a culture, language or history.

Whatever problems exist in the West, Russia is not the solution. Russia would gladly take down the "globalist" regimes of the West, but you would not like a Russia-dominated world order.

Even if any/all of this was true, you are looking for Russia to be the savior?

And if you are concerned about places where culture is dissolved and history is erased, Russia is a big offender in both of those categories. The USSR tried to erase all religion, renamed cities with religious names (St. Petersburg, for one), and persecuted religious and ethnic minorities in all of its various republics. Then when the USSR fell, they tried to erase their communist history. Suddenly, Stalingrad and Leningrad get their old names back. The statutes come down.

But they aren't done with trying to dissolve culture and erase history. Putin invades Ukraine, denying that it has a culture, language or history.

Whatever problems exist in the West, Russia is not the solution. Russia would gladly take down the "globalist" regimes of the West, but you would not like a Russia-dominated world order.
Let’s be honest, OP roots for Russia because they persecute homosexuals. And he needs that state check on his impulses.

Let’s be honest, OP roots for Russia because they persecute homosexuals. And he needs that state check on his impulses.
Unlike you I give a shyte less about what other grown ass people do personally as long as they leave little kids out of it. You should practice this policy instead of whining like a hotoe about everyone else caring about what you care about. No one gives a shyte bruh

Unlike you I give a shyte less about what other grown ass people do personally as long as they leave little kids out of it. You should practice this policy instead of whining like a hotoe about everyone else caring about what you care about. No one gives a shyte bruh
A large percentage of the people I've met in real life who are this worried about "leave little kids out of it" as if we're suffering an unprecedented loss of child innocence tend to be people who don't have kids or who are rarely allowed to see their kids due to their addiction or abuse/anger issues.

Reactions: GES4
A large percentage of the people I've met in real life who are this worried about "leave little kids out of it" as if we're suffering an unprecedented loss of child innocence tend to be people who don't have kids or who are rarely allowed to see their kids due to their addiction or abuse/anger issues.
^^^Deflection. Wants dudes whipping out a dick in women spaces to feel better about how he feels inside. Don’t be this person

^^^Deflection. Wants dudes whipping out a dick in women spaces to feel better about how he feels inside. Don’t be this person
?? I'm serious. A long time friend who I'd tried communicating with less in recent years recently OD'd and died. In the last couple years of his life, he would text me r/onejokes memes constantly and he assumed I would think of his position as rational. When I pressed him on what his issue is with transgender people having rights and being allowed to be visible in society, his response was that he was concerned about his daughters growing up with this. At the time he told me that, his addiction was to the point that he was apparently semi-squatting in a distressed single family home with all the utilities cut and he had not been allowed to see his daughters for two years but his internet diet was basically... yours. You appear to me to be much younger than my old buddy, but you remind me of him quite a bit. That guy thought of himself as a rational skeptic.

Keep going. Everything is becoming clear. The Pravda will set you free.

Reactions: praguehawk
I'm guessing less than 5 people on this board have actually read what the wef is trying to do. I don't mean reading a short article from msnbc, I mean actually digging into what the wef stands for. These people want to rule the world. They think they are smarter than us commoners so they want to tell us what we can and can't do and how we must live our life.

Some of the elite think they are doing the right thing, but people like klause schwab, bill gates, soros, Rockefeller want to rule the world.

It is not a coincidence that Russia invaded Crimea under Obama and Ukraine under biden but there was peace under trump.

The west is on the wrong side of this battle and it is being led by Obama, Clinton and the rich tech people like gates.

I don't think Russia is perfect, but they do have legitimate reasons to be fighting Ukraine and the west. They have shown a lot of restraint to not start ww3. They deserve credit for that.

Any person who is unwilling to question the motives of the west is destined to fall to the propaganda.
Another easily misled stupid fvck. We literally have a generation of Americans that lack the critical thinking ability and understanding of history to intelligently sift thru all the BS presented via social media and other sources. Every civilized society has its weaknesses, those people are ours. There’s nothing more dangerous than a person who is unaware of his/her own stupidity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT