ADVERTISEMENT

Russian Soldiers Looting - Probably Just ANTIFA

It’s very simple. He’s not a real American. No real American would ever say what he’s implied here. Phuck the Ruskies.
Many conservatives are resentful that Biden has been so forceful in leading the NATO response vs Putin. And many still believe Trump's downfall began with the impeachment following the blackmail call to Zelensky. Essentially thinking Ukraine is to blame for Trump's election loss.

Conservatives, at least some, just refuse to acknowledge the strength the WH has shown.

This whole war planning from Putin likely started in November, 2020, once Putin realized Trump could no longer attempt to destabilize NATO.

In conversations with people are amongst themselves they say I hope Russia wins this war I'm rooting for Putin things of that nature
I think you’re either full of crap or you work at a job where you help the intellectually challenged and they don’t know what’s going on anyway.
I’ve met no one, nor have I spoken to anyone who’s pro- Russky. 🇺🇸🇺🇦

I think you’re either full of crap or you work at a job where you help the intellectually challenged and they don’t know what’s going on anyway.
Speaking of "full of crap"...

9b2_717trump1-3-800x430.jpg

854_img2082.jpeg

You think these guys are an anomaly? There are plenty of MAGAts who are rooting for Russia, not because they have any great love for that country but because it spells a defeat for Biden. They don't GAF about Ukraine and they don't GAF about democracy - they just want Biden to lose. If you think that isn't true, you have your head shoved up your ass.

I have Q-type people in my office who have fully bought into the "Ukraine is the most corrupt country in the world and brought all of this on themselves" line of thinking. On top of that, they also believe all of the nations supplying them with aide are also complicit.

Saddest thing is, many are college educated people who have unfortunately gone so far down the conspiracy rabbit hole, they have no chance to ever see the light.

I have Q-type people in my office who have fully bought into the "Ukraine is the most corrupt country in the world and brought all of this on themselves" line of thinking. On top of that, they also believe all of the nations supplying them with aide are also complicit.

Saddest thing is, many are college educated people who have unfortunately gone so far down the conspiracy rabbit hole, they have no chance to ever see the light.

To be fair Ukraine is pretty corrupt. . . It's something they have acknowledged and were working on fixing. I watched the first season of Zelenskyy's old show "Servant of the People" and most of the show is about him trying to fight corruption.

That said it is still a democracy where people have basic rights and there is a free press. Which can't be said about Russia.

So all free people should be siding with Ukraine.

Everything I've ever read about it sounds like the pro-Russian activists in Odessa started a fight they couldn't finished and got their asses handed to them.
Yup, totally deserved to be burned alive or shot when they tried to exit the building.

And cowards like you clamor for blood from half a world away. Pathetic.

The only people clamoring for blood are the oppressive Russians who invaded a sovereign country under false pretexts and have killed or deported thousands in the process. Whatever happened in 2014 doesn’t justify your asinine comments regarding the current geopolitical situation and potential far reaching implications that this conflict has.

Most rational people know that Russia needs to be defeated soundly now or there will be no long lasting peace. It is a criminal regime that has become a world pariah for justifiable reasons. They’ve subjugated, jailed and murdered their own citizens for dissenting views. It has no place in a peaceful, modern world.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
The only people clamoring for blood are the oppressive Russians
Except your buddy above, and many others on here, who've clamored for Russian blood since this thing started.
Whatever happened in 2014 doesn’t justify your asinine comments regarding the current geopolitical situation and potential far reaching implications that this conflict has.
It gives context to the reasons Russia felt the need to take action.
Most rational people know that Russia needs to be defeated soundly now or there will be no long lasting peace.
Most people are idiots. Long lasting peace is an illusion.
It is a criminal regime that has become a world pariah for justifiable reasons.
Russia is no more a criminal regime than China or the United States.
They’ve subjugated, jailed and murdered their own citizens for dissenting views.
Every country does that, including the U.S.
It has no place in a peaceful, modern world.
The U.S. has raped and pillaged the middle east for the last 20 years so spare me the moral outrage at Russia's actions.

Except your buddy above, and many others on here, who've clamored for Russian blood since this thing started.

It gives context to the reasons Russia felt the need to take action.

Most people are idiots. Long lasting peace is an illusion.

Russia is no more a criminal regime than China or the United States.

Every country does that, including the U.S.

The U.S. has raped and pillaged the middle east for the last 20 years so spare me the moral outrage at Russia's actions.
"Russia is no more a criminal regime than China or the United States."

This is a bold faced lie. We may have our social ills but we've also safeguarded our allies and the interests of western civilization since the end of WW2. It is what it is and for all our societal flaws, they pale in comparison in what is going on in Russia or China. We're not jailing dissidents or executing political enemies either. Our people enjoy freedom of speech and self-determination, the Russian and Chinese people don't.
The fact that you can't even make this simple distinction invalidates your opinion in the eyes of most rational people. Have you not been watching the idiotic charade and statements coming from Russian leadership? It's almost embarrassing at how little self awareness and sophistication they possess.

The United States has made some questionable decisions in regards to safeguarding its interests abroad and being the world policeman when it comes to evil actors worldwide, but you're being ridiculously obtuse.

The US deposed a dictator that invaded a US ally previously but we certainly didn't execute/rape their citizens en masse and deport them to Siberia. Guantanamo isn't an apt comparison and you know this.

Last edited:
"Russia is no more a criminal regime than China or the United States."

This is a bold faced lie. We may have our social ills but we've also safeguarded our allies and the interests of western civilization since the end of WW2 It is what it is and for all our societal flaws, they pale in comparison in what is going on in Russia or China. We're not jailing dissidents or executing political enemies either. Our people enjoy freedom of speech and self-determination, the Russian and Chinese people don't.
The fact that you can't even make this simple distinction invalidates your opinion in the eyes of most rational people. Have you not been watching the idiotic charade and statements coming from Russian leadership? It's almost embarrassing at how little self awareness and sophistication they possess.

The United States has made some questionable decisions in regards to safeguarding its interests abroad and being the world policeman when it comes to evil actors worldwide, but you're being ridiculously obtuse.

The US deposed a dictator that invaded a US ally previously but we certainly didn't execute/rape their citizens en masse and deport them to Siberia. Guantanamo isn't an apt comparison and you know this.

Nat’s a buffoon. Always has been. Always will be. He wants you to feel sorry for a bunch of thugs that want to blow Putin and beat the shit out of people (or worse) when they don’t get their way. I love watching him squirm as he tries to establish moral dominance as a Russian sympathizing piece of human trash. He’s adorable but reasoning with him is a fool’s errand because he’s that big of a piece of shit.

Last edited:
Seriously, dude.

If you're on TV opining every night, there are all sorts of "gotcha" snippets you can capture to say, "HEY LOOK! HE'S A RUSSIAN SYMPATHIZER!'

But if you actually turn on FoxNews and listen for awhile, there's nothing like that going on.
I would dare to say that no one and I mean no one that I know, or meet casually anywhere around here is pro Russian. (Other than a guy from Gaza City who I met and who was visiting Las Vegas with his wife ... and even the wife was more interested in their Las Vegas vacation than in Russia.)

I am at a loss to figure out where these stories or rather these vague references are coming from. They appear as nonsensical stories out of nowhere. It is quite clear that the originators have only the most shallow understanding of the history in that part of the world, making it easy to recognize that this stuff is simply made up or imagined.

They have to be coming from Fusion GPS or some other Democratic Party aligned outfit. Nothing else explains it.

I work at a very conservative place and it is disturbing the number of conservatives who are cheering the Russians on not all by any means but a lot more than you think
I had a lady at work say, "its pretty fishy that Putin would invade Ukraine. It makes you think they (Ukraine) must have been up to something pretty terrible".

I was shocked.

For most places I think you are probably right, but if he lives in Nwest Iowa? Yeah, could definitely believe that regardless of education.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT