ADVERTISEMENT

Safe Act DemoKlans Biden Against

Sure.

Voter fraud is a rare occurrence in most democratic countries, including the United States. Numerous studies and investigations have consistently found that instances of voter fraud are extremely infrequent and do not impact the outcomes of elections in any significant way.
For example:
  • A comprehensive study by the Brennan Center for Justice in 2017 found that the incidence of voter fraud in the United States was between 0.00004% and 0.0009%.
  • The Heritage Foundation, which tracks instances of voter fraud, has documented a relatively small number of cases over several decades, further illustrating its rarity.
  • An analysis of voter fraud cases in the 2016 U.S. presidential election by the Washington Post found only four documented cases of voter fraud out of about 135 million votes cast.
These findings are echoed in other studies and reports from various reputable sources, including academic research and government investigations. While maintaining the integrity of the voting process is essential, the data suggests that voter fraud is not a widespread problem.
Below is this dip ^^^ going through mental gymnastics to justify stupidity of above

Pace yourself, Ryan, before you wind up giving yourself a stroke.
Pretty original and I’m not surprised that you’re fawning over another man and obsessed with another man. Not that there’s anything wrong with that just not my cup of tea. Happy for you

Why? Name one thing you can do/apply/get without proof of ID. You must carry proof of ID at all times per the law. What’s the issue here?

Make it make any sense except you want to steal an election by letting illegals vote for an obvious side so they can keep coming here illegally.

I think we should all get a QR Code tattoed on our foreheads. Starting at birth.

Agree?

You must carry proof of ID at all times per the law.
Crap! I read right past this gem.

"You must carry proof of ID at all times per the law." - There is no federal law in the United States that mandates citizens to carry ID at all times. Some states may have "stop and identify" statutes that require individuals to provide identification to law enforcement under specific circumstances, but these laws vary widely and do not equate to a general requirement to carry ID at all times.

Oh, and just for fun, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL), as of 2023, 35 states have laws requesting or requiring voters to show some form of identification at the polls. Of these, 18 states have strict photo ID requirements. This means that in other states, non-photo ID is acceptable or no ID is required at all. Both Iowa and Florida require some sort of ID, so what is your problem? That's the majority of HROT participants.

By all means, though, keep chasing your tail...

Black Cat Spinning GIF by Xbox

ID, Paper Ballots, Same day voting.

This is the way to actual voting transparency. People not supporting those things have ill intentions.
ID - I'm fine with it. Based on tons of non-partisan data, it's just not really necessary.
Paper Ballots - in 2024? Seriously!?
Same day voting - Really? Better not be sick, get in a car wreck, have to work, etc. Military stationed overseas? ...and the list goes on.

Reactions: Ree4
Just like he locked up Hillary. JFC he's such a f'ing liar and folks like @BDE420 drop to their knees with mouths wide open. Sad reality those folks live in. Imagine Trump being your guy. LOL! Gross
Nah all these followers above are the same as this guy below remember that. This is the new talking point no original thoughts just what they told to say and believe. Sad really but some born sheep

Crap! I read right past this gem.

"You must carry proof of ID at all times per the law." - There is no federal law in the United States that mandates citizens to carry ID at all times. Some states may have "stop and identify" statutes that require individuals to provide identification to law enforcement under specific circumstances, but these laws vary widely and do not equate to a general requirement to carry ID at all times.

Oh, and just for fun, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL), as of 2023, 35 states have laws requesting or requiring voters to show some form of identification at the polls. Of these, 18 states have strict photo ID requirements. This means that in other states, non-photo ID is acceptable or no ID is required at all. Both Iowa and Florida require some sort of ID, so what is your problem? That's the majority of HROT participants.

By all means, though, keep chasing your tail...

Black Cat Spinning GIF by Xbox

ID - I'm fine with it. Based on tons of non-partisan data, it's just not really necessary.
Paper Ballots - in 2024? Seriously!?
Same day voting - Really? Better not be sick, get in a car wreck, have to work, etc. Military stationed overseas? ...and the list goes on.
ID should be easy
Paper ballots are the only way to insure legitimacy
I would be fine allowing mail-ins for service members and disabled. If you want to vote, you can make it to vote. Lets not have "voting season".

While lefties fall for propaganda again regarding project 2025, their "leadership" is fighting against integrity in our elections. Denying the save act, pushing for unmonitored drop boxes in Wisconsin again.. we all know why they want it to be easier to cheat. Just look at Georgia at 3am and their "water main break" for the reason why.

ID should be easy
I would be fine allowing mail-ins for service members and disabled. If you want to vote, you can make it to vote. Lets not have "voting season".
Are you good with making "voting day" a federal holiday?

...with 258 million voting aged adults, are you also good with spending a few days in line (leading up to it). You think lines were long for KISS tickets back in the day.

Are you good with making "voting day" a federal holiday?

...with 258 million voting aged adults, are you also good with spending a few days in line (leading up to it). You think lines were long for KISS tickets back in the day.
That is fine to make it a holiday in my book. You can probably take off a cool 100 million or so of that number that just wont vote.

ID should be easy

You meant "ensure" and you're wrong and hate democracy.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Why? Name one thing you can do/apply/get without proof of ID. You must carry proof of ID at all times per the law. What’s the issue here?

Make it make any sense except you want to steal an election by letting illegals vote for an obvious side so they can keep coming here illegally.

The people who opposed voter ID are the same people who wanted you to prove you'd been COVID vaccinated/boosted to move freely in society.

• Love
Reactions: BDE420
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT