ADVERTISEMENT

Safe space thread- Let's be honest.....why are you voting for Trump in 2024?

Feb 25, 2008
You will not be ridiculed by anyone (except me).

So feel free, and safe, to give your honest reasons as to why he is the best choice to be this country's President (again) out of the 330+ million other people residing in this country.

Aaaaaaannnnnnd ready go! :D

P.S. I don't vote, so thank you for assuming my political affiliation. :)

Also p.s. stay on topic and do not answer questions with more questions directed at me about politics. You will be shot.........again, this is a safe space. Don't change that.

seinfeld-for.gif

Because life was better when trump was president than it is with Biden.

I can't vote for anyone who thinks a man can really be a woman. This is a good barometer to tell you if a person will buy into the propaganda.
I'll mark you down for "traumatic brain injury" I guess.

vs vote for the guy that is single handedly endangering this country. Yep that's smart.
I'm a bit old fashioned, I'd rather take the issue head on and have a guy posting his intentions "fight like hell" than a guy who has been selling us out to china for years. And it's getting pretty hard to dispute Biden being on china's payroll.

Notice how none of you will touch percentages? Mas EL OH EL.

This country is a white, Christian, country, no matter how many times you cry into the mirror because you were born white.

What percent of the population do you think gets an abortion?

What percent do you think is an alphabet person?

Getting votes over issues that only impact a tiny percentage is the Dem way.
No matter how many trans-men or trans-women you meet, you will never find one that affects you personally in any way whatsoever. Unless you let it affect you, but then you are making a personal choice to let it bother you.

On the other hand, you may have a daughter or grand-daughter who will die if they carry through with a pregnancy but are forced to because they aren't allowed to get an abortion.

I'm a bit old fashioned, I'd rather take the issue head on and have a guy posting his intentions "fight like hell" than a guy who has been selling us out to china for years. And it's getting pretty hard to dispute Biden being on china's payroll.

This country is a white, Christian, country, no matter how many times you cry into the mirror because you were born white.

"This country is a white, Christian, country..."

Wow. I feel that you missed the point of founding this country.

Your bigotry is showing.

I love how you post with the confidence of a man that thinks he's making good points.

Because life was better when trump was president than it is with Biden.

I can't vote for anyone who thinks a man can really be a woman. This is a good barometer to tell you if a person will buy into the propaganda.

Anybody willing to vote for Trump is demonstrably in the upper echelon of people willing to buy into propaganda.

I'm not sure where Biden stands on the legitimacy of transgender folks. But I am certain he is against violent overthrow of our government. That is way up the chart in terms of president material.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT