ADVERTISEMENT

San Francisco officials take down 'Appeal to Heaven' flag from in front of City Hall

This world is stupid.
Honestly, I think each of us should just embrace the whole new Foucaultian world and just redefine everything to mean whatever the hell we want it to mean.

I mean, it's certainly not going to make our communications with each other any worse.

I'm starting Saturday, 6/1. From then on, the rainbow shall be a symbol of God's enduring promise not to wipe out humanity. Unless that meaning's been done already.

Last edited:
Because the once crazy nutbag citizens who complained about shit like that are now the crazy nutbag elected people who can do something about it.

Also, IN before Belem shows up to tell you not to move to California so he can keep all of the insane people to himself.

• Haha
Reactions: seminoleed
Why take it down now?
Donald Trump GIF by Creative Courage

They needed the space for one of these flags.

But it's the libs suddenly being offended by a flag that they've flown for 60 years. Weird...

Same reason Civil War statues were torn down decades later. Most of society moves in a positive direction and realize not all history should be repeated. There always some stragglers though who love the "we've always had done it that way"

Same reason Civil War statues were torn down decades later. Most of society moves in a positive direction and realize not all history should be repeated. There always some stragglers though who love the "we've always had done it that way"

So the Revolutionary War is now the target...

Because the once crazy nutbag citizens who complained about shit like that are now the crazy nutbag elected people who can do something about it.

Also, IN before Belem shows up to tell you not to move to California so he can keep all of the insane people to himself.
The old cater to the 1% syndrome that America has become.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT