ADVERTISEMENT

Savannah Guthrie...

The Tradition

HB King
Apr 23, 2002
I noticed she was on TV for about 72 hours straight this week.

Question: When did Savannah morph from a chirpy morning show cohost to a political journalist? I was honestly shocked when she was picked to moderate Trump's town hall thing. And then she's on the NBC election panel for three days until she presumably dropped dead?

Second question: wouldja?

Question: When did Savannah morph from a chirpy morning show cohost to a political journalist? I was honestly shocked when she was picked to moderate Trump's town hall thing. And then she's on the NBC election panel for three days until she presumably dropped dead?

No pics? You are seriously the worst poster on this board.

She was WH correspondent before she was on the today show (or whatever morning show she is on).

Easy yes.

As mentioned, she went to law school and was the WH correspondent so she kinda knows her stuff. But I don’t particularly like her as an interviewer. Don’t like not letting respondents answer the question.

But yes definitely

Still no pics in thread.

Quityerbitchin....

5da0ce994af9090650170fee

She isn’t just a pretty face. I also was surprised by her credentials (law school, etc).

yes of course.

There should be a thread on women of the election coverage. I have always been a fan of Nora O’Donnell. Casey Hunt on NBC is kinda hot. Abby Phillip on CNN. Shannon Bream on Fox, not bad.

It's hard to take any of the morning show 'anchors' seriously when they spend 5 minutes each hour on actual news and 55 minutes (commercials assumed) feigning interest on what Prince Harry and Megan are up to, in between watching cute puppy/kid videos on youtube, or having the Home Shopping Network Breakout on their set.

I missed it, but apparently Regis redefined all the morning talk shows as they basically mimic his show with Kelly Lee, (nod to Letterman).

Does the Today show really need a third hour, I get it's cheap programming for them but goodness, it's terrible and basically excludes any of them from being the next nightly news anchor, because who will take them serious.

If I'm out of my office, and it's on, I enjoy watching Al Roker mock the whole situation he finds himself in making bank.

Even with her son detaching part of her retina hell yes. Bonus points for freaking out cuck conservatards.

Reactions: BelemNole
Even with her son detaching part of her retina hell yes. Bonus points for freaking out cuck conservatards.
She was actually the only objective one on the set this AM when Chuck Todd started his Trump is a Whiner bs...saying if Trump has an issue let him present it to the courts, it's his right.

Chuck Todd isn't my fav, and MTP was appointement TV for me on Sundays, it no longer is, his ego rivals Trumps...

Reactions: GOHOX69
She was actually the only objective one on the set this AM when Chuck Todd started his Trump is a Whiner bs...saying if Trump has an issue let him present it to the courts, it's his right.

Chuck Todd isn't my fav, and MTP was appointement TV for me on Sundays, it no longer is, his ego rivals Trumps...

Chuck Todd is a total asshat.

I like Guthrie. And, I agree this is a step up for her lately. She seems to be handling it well.

She‘s powered through The Today Show pitfalls. Lauer, a causality of the #metoo upswell. Ann Curry, demoted, and discarded. Now Roker got the prostate cancer...
Savannah just powers forward.

I think 2 years ago she was all over the place for midterms also. I guess NBC figures they are already paying her already.

And yes without a doubt

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT