ADVERTISEMENT

A reporter keeps asking about Caitlin Clark. Players want her banned.

Is this sort of like Obama, where it was sort of de facto, what else could it be besides race? Has there been any overt - in your face - indications that it's a race thing or is it more, what else could it be?

I pretty much only catch the box scores and don't follow the drama.

I hope Caitlin isn't required to pay into the players union....

Seems like the union has done a shit job

Is this sort of like Obama, where it was sort of de facto, what else could it be besides race? Has there been any overt - in your face - indications that it's a race thing or is it more, what else could it be?

I guess I wonder in CC's circumstance, how much jealously towards her is exclusive from racism?

FWIW I don’t think it is race. See, e.g., Sabrina and Stewart. I don’t think it is sexual orientation. See, e.g., collier. It is just straight up jealousy. Whether it is toiling in obscurity for years or having to now answer questions about Caitlin during your own interview, they are simply jealous. I would add they many of them are absolute snowflakes. They can’t handle a journalist doing journalism rather that being their hype woman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT