ADVERTISEMENT

Schroeder commits to Iowa Wrestling

Todd Conner

HR MVP
Dec 23, 2004
Bozeman only has one high school in the city. It is the second-oldest high school in the state of Montana. Has an enrollment of roughly 1,844 students

Sounds like a very impressive campus: The 54-acre (22 ha) campus includes a 50-meter (160 ft) swimming pool that, by a lease arrangement from the city, provides swimming opportunities for students. The campus has a 10-lane all-weather running track for use in the health enhancement curriculum as well as in extracurricular activities. It is the largest high school in the state. The school's mascot is the Hawk!

Notable alumni is Will Dissly the Seahawks TE.

And yes 2A is the largest division in the state so good thing we didn't tell them about our 4A or bust policy

He won the 2019 Flo Reno World Wrestling Championship at 132. I have no idea how tough that tournament is.

Reactions: HIWILLE
He won the 2019 Flo Reno World Wrestling Championship at 132. I have no idea how tough that tournament is.
The promotions department must not have much influence at Flo. They promote the tournament as having “over 3000 of the nation’s best” in the “prestigious Reno Worlds” but they can’t convince Willie to put an 18U champion in his Top 200.

Just watched Leif’s matches at Fargo and Reno Worlds. His folkstyle Is ahead of his freestyle at this time. Best position is folkstyle top where he’s a good rider looking for turns.

Why would we want to use a cheer from a team that has never won a championship ;). I wouldn't put that curse on him.
Because it's cool? And fun. The Vikings will win one eventually, and maybe a Skol chant for Leif in Carver will be the springboard for that! ;)

It took the Cubs 108 years to win another World Series. The Vikings are only half way home! :D

Reactions: AFHawk86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT