ADVERTISEMENT

Schulz

Listen, I understand why you guys want to prop him up, as it's your only hope of 4 more years of Trumptard, but he's a joke candidate.

I understand why you have to go this Trump route. It's your only chance to avoid having reasonable ideas from being heard and getting your batshit crazy lefty-commusocial-hippy-free everything-openborder-antifaloving candidate elected without interference. But...deal with it.

The fact that you guys have to pretend that a majority of the country do not like Trump AND the AOC/Harris/Bernie/Spartacus crew really must bother the shit out of you guys.

Reactions: MikeyHawk
What is really interesting is how the left media, far left social media turds, and the DNC types trying their best to smear Schultz so he doesn’t run. Makes Schultz seem more legit with all the attacks coming at him

I understand why you have to go this Trump route. It's your only chance to avoid having reasonable ideas from being heard and getting your batshit crazy lefty-commusocial-hippy-free everything-openborder-antifaloving candidate elected without interference. But...deal with it.

The fact that you guys have to pretend that a majority of the country do not like Trump AND the AOC/Harris/Bernie/Spartacus crew really must bother the shit out of you guys.

I want Biden. But I do enjoy the fact right wing nutjobs keep owning themselves while trying to attack AOC.

The reaction to him really is amazing. Lots and lots of fear out there.

Don't want him in the race? Move center. Its pretty simple.

He said he’s running for president because he views the 21 trillion dollars in debt and projected growth in entitlement spending will be bad for the country’s future. Not surprising no one wants to argue with him about that.

Ross Perot got traction on this issue 26 years ago (federal deficit as percentage of GDP was around what it is projected to be for 2019), when the total debt was almost 50% smaller in size (relative to the economy).

Nobody seems to care now from either party.​

trumpbaggers better start thinking about who they want to run once the treason trials start, instead of worry about the democrats. Or maybe they won't have anyone left to run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT