ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost

giphy.gif

This reminds me of the time I had to run a PT test and I had ate a bunch of steak and broccoli before hand while also being hungover. That’s when I knew I was ready. CSB
When I went to the hospital last week with my heart issue, I couldn't walk when I checked in. The next day, my cardiologist had me on a treadmill doing a heart stress test. Talk about spaghetti legs, but I got it done!

• Love
Reactions: billanole and Moral
When I was playing youth ball in the 60's, and high school ball in the 70's, coaches would use water breaks as rewards, and withhold water breaks as punishment. I puked many times. Those coaches would all be fired today. I've also pushed myself that hard many times playing tournament softball, and just working in the Florida sun. It's truly dangerous.

I have to think that if he doesn't make Nebraska into a winning team this year his coaching tenure there will be over.
Trev will take him out back and put one in his brain pan if they don't win 7 games. He might win 7 and still be fired if they get torched in a bowl game.

When I was playing youth ball in the 60's, and high school ball in the 70's, coaches would use water breaks as rewards, and withhold water breaks as punishment. I puked many times. Those coaches would all be fired today. I've also pushed myself that hard many times playing tournament softball, and just working in the Florida sun. It's truly dangerous.
Oh, I always thought the 85 was for the year you graduated from college. It's your age. Got it. ;)

I had coaches doing that in the 00s. Crazy and just dumb.

Reactions: mnole03
This reminds me of the time I had to run a PT test and I had ate a bunch of steak and broccoli before hand while also being hungover. That’s when I knew I was ready. CSB
Did you win the test?

Did you win the test?

Yeah, I was on the other side of the track and kept running as I puked. The sgts didn’t notice, but afterwards everyone was talking about it and trying to figure out who the secret puker was. I would have failed that day had I been discovered.

I had coaches doing that in the 00s. Crazy and just dumb.
Yeah, a lot has changed in 20 years. I remember missing an assignment on D in 85° heat and having to run the track during the water break. When the water break was over I was right back in the huddle fresh off running for 5 min in full pads. Good times.

Reactions: pink shizzle
Yeah, a lot has changed in 20 years. I remember missing an assignment on D in 85° heat and having to run the track during the water break. When the water break was over I was right back in the huddle fresh off running for 5 min in full pads. Good times.
Ours was always offense vs defense. If the offense got the 1st down the defense had to run laps during water break and vice versa of the defense stopped the O.

Reactions: Derekd3408
Did you remember your assignment after that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT