ADVERTISEMENT

Screw the hate

TC4THREE

Rookie
Mar 20, 2002
So sick of seeing the hate Clark and Edey get. I literally can't believe there is any controversy about the offensive foul on UCONN. About as obvious a call as there could be.

We both have a mountain left to scale but it wouldn't be meaningful if it was easy. Let's win a couple of national championships for the Big Ten.

Good luck tomorrow.

Go Hawks!
Go Boilers!

So sick of seeing the hate Clark and Edey get. I literally can't believe there is any controversy about the offensive foul on UCONN. About as obvious a call as there could be.

We both have a mountain left to scale but it wouldn't be meaningful if it was easy. Let's win a couple of national championships for the Big Ten.

Good luck tomorrow.

Go Hawks!
Go Boilers!

Agreed on both. I'm so sick of both of these two getting hated on.

Reactions: amahawk
Iowa fans aren't used to being at or near the top.
It’s way more than that.

Name any other time a 64-year-old refused to admit their record was broken lol.

CC has the women’s basketball world on its head right now, and most of them aren’t taking it very well.

It’s way more than that.

CC has the women’s basketball world on its head right now, and most of them aren’t taking it very well.
I don't see any hate. I see a woman smiling and laughing and distinguishing her own accomplishments from CC's. And she's not wrong.

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
I don't see any hate. I see a woman smiling and laughing and distinguishing her own accomplishments from CC's. And she's not wrong.
Lol it's extremely pathetic and catty that a 64-year-old woman can't accept that a 22-year-old broke her bullshit record.

Lynette played against teacher assistants. Women's CBB has never been better, so for her to make this sort of comment publically is weak AF.

It’s way more than that.

Ummm does she really think at her peak she would be breaking records in the current game. Yes apple and oranges, but lets not be ridiculous.

Reactions: GlenHawk
Ummm does she really think at her peak she would be breaking records in the current game. Yes apple and oranges, but lets not be ridiculous.
Yup, this is exactly my thought. We can start making comparisons between today's game and 1980, but I don't think Lynette wants to open up that can of worms. She should just grow up and accept reality.

Now that CC is moving it's is really coming hard...

loathe-grinch.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT