ADVERTISEMENT

scrimmage 8-17

Monty Python Fight GIF

He’s fine!

3imet5.gif

The ACL last season almost certainly happened because Cade was playing hurt. So that one can't really be chalked up to any proneness that or may not exist
Exactly. Most everyone has said that we do not think we have ever seen him healthy since he has been here. so basically he got injured, pushed recovery and reinjured it. I would not call that prone to injury, but rather chalk it up to maybe not getting the greatest rehab in and pushing things to soon as anyone that is competitive does. Plus rumor has it that our OL is better this season and that will help any QB. (just a rumor as of now, because we have not seen them do anything). One thing I hated about watching Hill is our OL did him no favors. Not that he was good, but idc who you put back there if the OL can't hold up the qb is going to look bad. (yeah we can say some of it was scheme and defenses teeing off on us as well, but anyway you slice it we could have had a number 1 draft pick at qb and he was not going to look good last year, because no wr could get open, the line could not hold up (for several reasons)

I for one am not too worried.

Cade is a gamer that has just had some bad luck with his body. He is the kind of guy that seems to play well and composed when the lights are on and maybe isn't a great practice player. Basically the opposite of Petras imo. Sullivan is more than likely going to be a backup this year with him getting the starting spot next year.
Get some new gifs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT