ADVERTISEMENT

Season is shot now. Who the f*** cares about hurting Cades feelings

sarcastic willy wonka GIF

Correct, nothing to play for other than bragging rights against the shithead badgers and the loser bugeaters.

Like what? Players obviously want to win but fans aren’t gonna give a shit about another outback bowl.
1). Two trophies
2. Winning season
3. Bowl game
4. Bowl win
5. Ruin others’ season (eg Huskers)

Life is not “playoff or nothing”.

It’s over bro. No one cares about these mid to low level bowls. Not to mention this team sucks ass anyway.

And to op. KF cares. He is more concerned about hurting cades feelings than winning obviously.
Hit the nail on the head… all bowl games are jokes now… the seniors leave and deplete the teams so it’s a damn joke ever since the transfer portal and NIL Ahas absolutely ruined the college football game

Reactions: jhawk23
Its not about Cade's feelings---QB is a competition, if he's replaced by someone better no problem, that happens all the time.

This is about KF feelings---he's got his own philosophy and he apparently won't let his OC call the shots. IF it is Lester's decsion
stick with McNamara, then that is just bad OC decision.

Its not about Cade's feelings---QB is a competition, if he's replaced by someone better no problem, that happens all the time.

This is about KF feelings---he's got his own philosophy and he apparently won't let his OC call the shots. IF it is Lester's decsion
stick with McNamara, then that is just bad OC decision.
I think if Lester had real control, he'd make Sullivan the starter tonight and the offense would be more RPO, zone read, and boot heavy like a bunch of other college football teams and Iowa would be better off for it. Kirk has a hard on for Cade and whatever this style is.

I pity the fans that bought season tix.

Really do.
Really? They knew what they were getting into. The dirty little secret about Kinnick over the last several years is it's the college football analogue to Wrigley Field when the Cubs were bad for decades: people go there to drink and have a good time, the on-field results are secondary.

Reactions: Macbride79
Really? They knew what they were getting into. The dirty little secret about Kinnick over the last several years is it's the college football analogue to Wrigley Field when the Cubs were bad for decades: people go there to drink and have a good time, the on-field results are secondary.
À certain percentage go for the social side of it, sure.

But with all the costs involved with going...probably an equal percentage expect an entertaining on the field product.
Iowa football ain't that!

I needed to watch something on Netflix to laugh to. Oldest step-son walks in the door a few minutes after 2 .a.m. We had a quality bitch session about Iowa football.

Honestly.... closest I have felt to him in a long time. He was driving the conversation.

Thank you Kirk. You have brought me closer to someone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT