ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Transfers-Single Game

Hawkstate1

Team MVP
Aug 29, 2022
I'm trying to transfer one of my two tickets to my son. It seems like it was easy last year when they gave you the entire season worth of digital tickets. I know most of you out there are smarter than me, any suggestions on an easy way to do it? I have them in Google Wallet if that makes any difference.

Last edited:
I believe you have to do it through their App or through your Iowa AD account online. They say screen shots won't cut it now.

I believe you have to do it through their App or through your Iowa AD account online. They say screen shots won't cut it now.

I’m going to have to try the screenshot method, because I’m not sure how it would be different (from the app or your photos).

I used to use the screenshot a lot due to the terrible data around Kinnick.

Thanks for the heads up.

I’m going to have to try the screenshot method, because I’m not sure how it would be different (from the app or your photos).

I used to use the screenshot a lot due to the terrible data around Kinnick.

Thanks for the heads up.
I saw some with paper tickets yet (mostly elderly).

Doing it through the app is the U’s preferred method but if push comes to shove I bet a screenshot of the e-ticket would work. There is a risk that it might not so good luck.

The app works great. It transfers just the game you want. Your ticket the new All in One, says voided at the bottom. Refreshes with the next game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT