ADVERTISEMENT

Secretive Christian Nationalist Network Tries to Purge Voters in Battleground States

What the **** kinda shit do you guys watch?

First I got some asshole with a Kamala/jarjarbinks avatar now I've got "ziklag? How much more "we are desperate to tie these guys to the nazis" is this shit gonna get?

Trump's great uncle had a dog named Adolf!!

Adolf Aruffus Trump 1897-1906 ( long before Adolf Hitler and when Adolf was a common name)

It's ADOLF!!!

What the **** kinda shit do you guys watch?

First I got some asshole with a Kamala/jarjarbinks avatar now I've got "ziklag? How much more "we are desperate to tie these guys to the nazis" is this shit gonna get?

Trump's great uncle had a dog named Adolf!!

Adolf Aruffus Trump 1897-1906 ( long before Adolf Hitler and when Adolf was a common name)

It's ADOLF!!!
I am not surprised that you don’t know Amy Goodman and Democracy Now.

Actual good news, based on truth

I am not surprised that you don’t know Amy Goodman and Democracy Now.

Actual good news, based on truth
Seriously, @Whiskeydeltadeltatango, do yours3elf a favor and give them a try.

You can ease yourself into it by starting with their daily headline news segment. They're always clean and straightforward, and may hit topics the MSM doesn't want to touch. The remaining segments of their 1-hour show (usually 2 segments) cover specific topics, usually with guests. Sometimes great, sometimes not my cup of tea. YMMV.

Catch them on YouTube or their own site. Some TV channels carry them, too, mostly PBS stations.

Reactions: Torg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT