ADVERTISEMENT

'Secretly flown' 320,000 illegal immigrants lie - since mods closed the other one

Really don't understand why people continue to use Twitter. And I have felt this way long before Musk decided to make it his personal megaphone.
It's handy for breaking news and I like(d) it for sports stuff. I had spent a long time filtering out the politics but then Musk took over and suddenly I started getting flooded with right wing propaganda. I've blocked Elon at least 4 times but he keeps popping back up in my feed.

Really don't understand why people continue to use Twitter. And I have felt this way long before Musk decided to make it his personal megaphone.

I follow about 3 political people and I don’t post - just have an account so I can read.

All the rest I follow are golf and Iowa sports.

Still works fine for those issues.

Here's that Community Note added to Musk's post, which DOES NOT show up here (I'm sure by design)

Biden publicly announced an expansion of a “humanitarian parole” program for Cubans, Haitians, and Nicaraguans to include Venezuelans in 2023. The flights in question relate to that program, for which applicants are screened and pay the travel costs. americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/biden…

elon's going to eventually turn to politics, right?

that's what all this seems to be about...build up your right wing following, then go for it

the right is going to be searching for someone in the next 5 years or so...

Reactions: TheCainer
Really don't understand why people continue to use Twitter.
Super 70s sports. And I used to follow the fake Fran McCaffrey guy, Frans Red Face. And the shorter lived 'Faux' Pellini. But 'real' people? Not so much....

@LuciousBDragon is also avoiding this thread like the plague..... after making all kinds of claims that "he could not find any reference" to the program.

@LuciousBDragon is also avoiding this thread like the plague..... after making all kinds of claims that "he could not find any reference" to the program.
Nope, just been busy. I recall we left off figuring out there was no specific policy regarding funding of transportation to non unaccompanied minor migrants inside the US yet it is happening. I could be wrong though as I’ve been banging OP’s girl a lot lately. I would bang your girl, but hard to do that when you don’t have one.

Nope, just been busy. I recall we left off figuring out there was no specific policy regarding funding of transportation to non unaccompanied minor migrants inside the US yet it is happening. I could be wrong though as I’ve been banging OP’s girl a lot lately. I would bang your girl, but hard to do that when you don’t have one.
golf lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Nope, just been busy. I recall we left off figuring out there was no specific policy regarding funding of transportation to non unaccompanied minor migrants inside the US yet it is happening. I could be wrong

Yet, there IS a "specific policy"....

elon's going to eventually turn to politics, right?

that's what all this seems to be about...build up your right wing following, then go for it

the right is going to be searching for someone in the next 5 years or so...
He's already turned to politics. He has private control of one of the biggest loudspeakers we have, he can do almost anything he wants with the platform including optimizing it for his preferred propaganda. I don't see him running for office, but who knows that could be a fun vanity project for him. But he already has more influence than most politicians

Not too far from me has been getting a whole bunch of these Haitian immigrants. I’ve met a fair number, they’ve all been very good people.

Reactions: BelemNole
It's almost like there's a pattern to the posts that get locked.
A lot of the threads getting locked or deleted make the MAGA tears flow, or are ones Ryan tanks. This is what happens when you make a MAGA a mod.

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT