ADVERTISEMENT

Seinfeld

Wahawk56

HR Legend
Aug 31, 2004
If there are two characters in tv I can't stand, it's George and Elaine. These two are horrible horrible people. I thought I would hate Kramer due to the whole racist rant, but he's actually pretty funny.

If there are two characters in tv I can't stand, it's George and Elaine. These two are horrible horrible people. I thought I would hate Kramer due to the whole racist rant, but he's actually pretty funny.

Headline: Wahawk 56 Hates Jews, Loves Racist

Reactions: torbee
George is one of the best characters in sitcom history. Kramer was great in the first 4 or 5 seasons but became too over-the-top wacky as the series progressed. It was as if he felt like he had to keep topping what he did the previous week.

George was a loser who did not like to work for a living.

Kramer was a loser who was always looking for a handout.

Jerry was a winner who made money at his job.

Reactions: Premium Scent
That whole show is terrible. Jerry Seinfeld is not funny and has almost the most punchable face in the world (behind Jay Cutler).

Forgetting Philip Rivers and Ted Cruz.

philip-rivers-chargers_original_display_image.jpg
ted_cruz7.jpg

That whole show is terrible. Jerry Seinfeld is not funny and has almost the most punchable face in the world (behind Jay Cutler).

Let me guess...you're one of those who thinks Scrubs and Sunny in Philly were funny. Right? If not, please tell us what qualifies as a funny show. The funniest, to be precise.

Let me guess...you're one of those who thinks Scrubs and Sunny in Philly were funny. Right? If not, please tell us what qualifies as a funny show. The funniest, to be precise.

That's funny, I've been expecting 'Always Sunny' as a response as well.

Jerry: Wow, she's just perfect.

Elaine: So she's...maybe...the one?

Jerry: Except....

George: Except...what?

Jerry: Well...when she chews her food...her left eye twitches.

Kramer: Ooooo...that's the worst!

Jerry: Yeah, I broke it off

Scene from every third Seinfeld switching the characters around.

Elaine was one of those gals willing to sleep around with
guys who had some type of charisma. She often had to
decide who was "sponge worthy". It seemed like she was
changing her hairstyle as often as the Chicago Bears change
Offensive Coordinators.

Seinfeld was about friends in apartments.
Cheers was about friends in a bar.

Both of these had excellent writers who could get both
reality and laughs to go together.

Seinfeld revolved around Jerry as the only sane guy
on the planet It was easy for him to look good compared
to George and Kramer. Jerry could get good-looking women
but never wanted to make a commitment to married life.

Seinfeld haters molest collies. It's hands down the best show ever and the writing was genius IMO. Larry David is the shit.
I like the show, just not Elaine and George. What's up with Elaine anyways dressing like a grandma? And anytime any woman was hotter and got more attention, she starts acting like the whole world is against her.
Also, how is George getting all of this hot ass and then turns around and dumps it? No chubby, short, bald, broke, man is getting that much ass

I cannot stand that show.

I would rather do ANYTHING on this planet than watch an episode.

Literally, anything.

I like the show, just not Elaine and George. What's up with Elaine anyways dressing like a grandma? And anytime any woman was hotter and got more attention, she starts acting like the whole world is against her.
Also, how is George getting all of this hot ass and then turns around and dumps it? No chubby, short, bald, broke, man is getting that much ass
So when another woman gets more attention she flips out. Sounds like an actual woman to me

I cannot stand that show.

I would rather do ANYTHING on this planet than watch an episode.

Literally, anything.
Sit through half an hour of my Mother the Car and you'll beg to be waterboarded while watching Seinfeld.

I would still do filthy, nasty things to Julia Louise-Dreyfuss, but South Park is the best show ever made.
Watched a couple episodes of South Park and can never get into it. Maybe not having cable growing up contributed to that. All my friends would watch it/talk about it in high school when I couldn't.

Reactions: jasonrann
Watched a couple episodes of South Park and can never get into it. Maybe not having cable growing up contributed to that. All my friends would watch it/talk about it in high school when I couldn't.

It honestly probably depends on your views and what you think of social satire. My views tend to line up with theirs, and I love hearing them say the things on T.V. that I think every day, and to do it in an over the top, crass manner.

You can't separate the actor from a character he portrayed??

You can't separate the actor from a character he portrayed??
I said that I thought I would hate him, not that I do, and that he was pretty funny. I think that shows I was open to giving the character a try even though feelings towards the actor were negative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT