ADVERTISEMENT

Seinfeld

George is one of the best characters in sitcom history. Kramer was great in the first 4 or 5 seasons but became too over-the-top wacky as the series progressed. It was as if he felt like he had to keep topping what he did the previous week.

George is my favorite character AINEC.

Reactions: Run&Blade
The idea that Kramer adopted a mile on the Parkway and treated like an actual adopted child is just funny.

I cannot stand that show.

I would rather do ANYTHING on this planet than watch an episode.

Literally, anything.

images

Reactions: jasonrann
Who in the hell does not love George's parents?!?!

Have been on a seinfeld kick lately. Watched summer of George last night.. so good.

Just swing them.. swing them!

Reactions: jasonrann
and mine are Seinfeld and It's Always Sunny

I liked Seinfeld from the beginning before it became popular. It's one of the great comedies of all time, but I've seen every episode so many times I hardly watch it anymore.

Contrast this with Always Sunny; I am a very latecomer to this series (just a year or so watching it), but my family and I think it's hilarious.

If there are two characters in tv I can't stand, it's George and Elaine. These two are horrible horrible people. I thought I would hate Kramer due to the whole racist rant, but he's actually pretty funny.
Even in 2016 this thread was hilarious dated.

Fun fact: This same night Seinfeld premiered on TV, a little known alternative band from Seattle named Nirvana played Gabe’s Oasis in Iowa City.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT