ADVERTISEMENT

semi-OT: Prime at Nebby - who you got and why

uihawk82

HB All-American
Gold Member
Nov 17, 2021
I might actually have to pull for Nebby. I dont like how prime-a-donna drove off so many former players, his attitude on the sidelines at times, and perhaps some whoofing by his players, oh that also sounds like a bunch of Nebby shit that has gone down. Hard to root for Nebby also as a win actually gets them believing in themselves.

I might actually have to pull for Nebby. I dont like how prime-a-donna drove off so many former players, his attitude on the sidelines at times, and perhaps some whoofing by his players, oh that also sounds like a bunch of Nebby shit that has gone down. Hard to root for Nebby also as a win actually gets them believing in themselves.
Shut your whore mouth.

I'm taking Colorado. When you have a QB like Sanders, you've got something, even if the O-line ain't great. Sanders is as mobile as they come, and he's always looking down field. I don't think that team out west can outscore Colorado.

Reactions: drew_hawk
Colorado didn’t look very good against North Dakota State. I think Nebraska wins next Saturday.

I hate Nebrah- so why? Just because I can’t stand the cornholer fans is that good enough?

Should be a good matchup. Imagine if Shadeur actually had a mediocre offensive line. I'm going to give it to Debby on this one because they appear to have a defense, unlike Colorado. I will be pulling like hell for Colorado though.
I havent watched Colo, so you are saying they have a bad OLine?

I havent watched Colo, so you are saying they have a bad OLine?
Shadeur I think got sacked the most last season. NDST did a decent job getting pressure and hitting him the other night.

Also Hunter at WR is extremely gifted at committing Offensive PI without getting called for it.

so, not to change the subect, but is this one of those games you have to subscribe to Peacockin order to see it? that's what it looks like any way.

I despise the avarice and pecuniary concupiscence of corporate America, especially when it interferes with my watching football games.

• Haha
Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
so, not to change the subect, but is this one of those games you have to subscribe to Peacockin order to see it? that's what it looks like any way.

I despise the avarice and pecuniary concupiscence of corporate America, especially when it interferes with my watching football games.
Na, it says NBC or peacock. I bet it is on NBC

Reactions: Fade-To-Black
Shadeur I think got sacked the most last season. NDST did a decent job getting pressure and hitting him the other night.

Also Hunter at WR is extremely gifted at committing Offensive PI without getting called for it.
Colorado got gifted on several no calls or would have lost that game. The Bison held them to 59 yards rushing. They are one dimensional but they are very skilled there.
Raiola got away with some throws against UTEP that would have been picked by Colorado, but I see Nebraska pounding the rock against them. I think Nebraska sacked Sanders 8 or 10 times last year, I could see a repeat of that.

Prime has yet to beat a P5 team with a winning record, and Lincoln is going to be nasty Saturday. Should be a fun game to see.

Can Jong-Un test a rocket on Lincoln that day? Please?
Busch Beer GIF by Busch

• Love
Reactions: ButtersHawk
Bugeaters -7 is easy $$.

Two teams desperately trying to make the next step. They both need to win this game.

Personally, I think Nebraska wins. A 6:30 start in Lincoln is going to have that stadium amped up.

Sure dude! How would you have faired back in the 80’s when only a select few got air time? Guess you can always listen to Dolph. Have fun with that.

should be on NBC

It'll hinge on whether or not Colorado's defense can step up. Doubt it's worse than UTEP's. Can little debbie's lord and savior Riola play from behind and under pressure? I feel little debbie will get burned a time or two by Sanders.

I despise the bugeaters, so I'll root for anyone playing them. And any chances of ruining their post season aspirations, even CFP chances, is a good thing for us.

Live on the west side of Iowa and the hatred never goes away.
Agreed. Was told my whole life how much Iowa sucks ass. Then it came to “we are going to dominate the terrible big ten” (they made shirts and wore them all over Omaha etc., saying 2011 big ten champs) in the summer before joining. And every year, like clockwork, the offseason hype begins once they land some former 5-star chump nobody wants anymore because they’re a cancer, so they are again talking about dominating Iowa. Basically, take your worst Nebraska posters on this board. That’s how it is in Western Iowa.

Nebraska.

Maybe I have been out of Iowa for too long, but the absolute hatred toward Nebraska is weird to me. Yeah, their fans can be obnoxious, but a lot of fan bases are that way.

Nebraska.

Honestly, Nebraska is my true rival and one that I actively enjoy being a part of. I have nothing against them and recognize their former glory. I do struggle with people that live in denial currently but mostly, my banter with Nebraska fans is fine. ISU is a relatively distant second and they're only there because I can't stand many of their fans for, again, delusional thoughts about their current program.

I think Nebraska beats Colorado in all honesty. I think their coach is the best they've had in a long while. However, currently, they're only one injury away from having a terrible season. Better keep Raiola healthy.

I despise games like this one.

Both teams can't lose, which really sucks.

I won't root for either team, so all I can do is cheer on any mistakes and misfortunes experienced by both sides in this matchup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT