ADVERTISEMENT

Sen. Fetterman checks himself into hospital for clinical depression

Still better than a snake oil salesman who didn't even reside in Pennsylvania. Much better. Fetterman can improve. Oz will always be a POS.
He's gotten worse not better. Your assumption is peak cope. I don't think Oz was a good candidate either, but unlike fetterman he can form a coherent sentence.

Reactions: goldmom
Fetterman should carry around a flask with him. And every time before he talks, act like he's taking a swig from it. Then people would be like, "Aah...nice. That dude is getting after it."

Why is that "my guy"? I've said literally 50x on this forum that I don't even think he should be allowed to run. This is just lazy whataboutism.
IMO, if you voted for Trump in 2020, he's your guy (I give passes out like candy to the 2016 folks). If that's not you, then I will gladly withdraw my association.

I'm leaving the clip, though. That guy's an imbecile.

Reactions: cigaretteman
IMO, if you voted for Trump in 2020, he's your guy (I give passes out like candy to the 2016 folks). If that's not you, then I will gladly withdraw my association.

I'm leaving the clip, though. That guy's an imbecile.
Back off. There are plenty of us who voted against Biden in 2020 and if the yo-yos are the same choices in ‘24 we probably won’t vote at all.
Put your pass where the sun don’t shine.

Back off. There are plenty of us who voted against Biden in 2020 and if the yo-yos are the same choices in ‘24 we probably won’t vote at all.
Hold On Wait GIF by MOODMAN

If by "voted against Biden" you mean FOR Trump, dear Lawd! You couldn't have opted to not vote at all that year too. It's what I did. I voted Johnson in 2016 and voted for everything but President in 2020...just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Put your pass where the sun don’t shine.
My shoe? Closet? Under the hood of my Jeep? Where exactly?

Reactions: cigaretteman
Hold On Wait GIF by MOODMAN

If by "voted against Biden" you mean FOR Trump, dear Lawd! You couldn't have opted to not vote at all that year too. It's what I did. I voted Johnson in 2016 and voted for everything but President in 2020...just couldn't bring myself to do it.

My shoe? Closet? Under the hood of my Jeep? Where exactly?
LOL.
Easy Francis.

• Haha
Reactions: alaskanseminole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT