ADVERTISEMENT

Senate to Vote Again on Border Deal as Democrats Seek Political Edge

It’s a piece of shit bill that does NOTHING to stop illegals from entering our country. Stop that first then we can address other issue regarding immigration.

You make it sound like I put should some level of value in comments made by Donald Trump,.. I don't. Trump's just a short term politician who occasionally gets things right,.. Lankford, the Republican idiot, has never been particularly strong on the border.
You sure do defend his positions a lot for not putting value in his comments.

Will chalk this one you as another Rifler fail and self own.

In a nutshell even the simplest leftist dimbrain [should] be able to understand:

"The fake border bill will fail, again, because it does nothing to seriously secure the border – just cement outrageous levels of illegal immigration," wrote Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter.

You must be real stupid, a true dumbocrat. It doesn’t take the military to close the border.
Yeah...what we need is a big, beautiful WALL!! Preferably one Mexico pays for!

d2355553-c230-43c1-af21-38b8652be467.jpeg

This bill was 200% not what we needed,.. Implement that bill with the Biden administration in charge and things would be even worse now,.. There will be more acceptable solutions on the horizon.
Probably coming right after the new healthcare plan is revealed. Not sure if it will be before the infrastructure package. May follow the proof on Obama’s birth certificate.

Love the handwringing by the Rs about the border, but when it comes time to try fixing it they suddenly decide they would rather have the border a mess to campaign on.

Tell us again how the leftist biden admin. wants ANYTHING to do with with stopping and repairing the damage caused by his 4 years of open borders?!

Only a true blue pathetic partisan would try to act as if walls don’t work. Freaking idiots like you are the reason adults can’t have real conversations about how to solve things.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection records obtained by the Washington Post show that suspected smuggling gangs managed to hack through the heavy steel bollards making up the fence 3,272 times between 2019 and 2021.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/smugglers-cut-through-trump-border-wall-over-3000-times-report-says/

You standard for "work" is pretty low.

You must be real stupid, a true dumbocrat. It doesn’t take the military to close the border.
Just for posterity sake I’m going to save this thread. If Trump is elected and doesn’t completely close the border I’m going to check back in and ensure that right wing nuts on the board are calling him out. All of you are calling in Biden to shut the border. Criticizing him for not shutting the border. I’m sure you’ll levy the same criticism when Trump is unable to do that very thing.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection records obtained by the Washington Post show that suspected smuggling gangs managed to hack through the heavy steel bollards making up the fence 3,272 times between 2019 and 2021.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/smugglers-cut-through-trump-border-wall-over-3000-times-report-says/

You standard for "work" is pretty low.
I grew up minutes from the border. They go over, under through and around the walls. You need modern surveillance equipment and drones to monitor the border and have teams at the ready to apprehend to make the border secure. Walls don’t do much at all.

I grew up minutes from the border. They go over, under through and around the walls. You need modern surveillance equipment and drones to monitor the border and have teams at the ready to apprehend to make the border secure. Walls don’t do much at all.
Yet the border patrol guys that work the border everyday disagree with you.
If you were trying to keep animals out of your yard would a fence help?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT