ADVERTISEMENT

Send the IRS to take away the exemption

I honestly don't think any church should be tax exempt unless they can prove that the vast majority of their revenue after overhead is being used for tangible community service that is open for all.

The guy in the OP can suck d!cks in hell any time now.
I bet 90% of churches would have no problem proving the vast majority of their revenue is being used for tangible community service (unless you believe ministry, overseas for example, doesn't qualify).

And the guy in the op can suck dicks in hell any time now. Screw that guy.

I bet 90% of churches would have no problem proving the vast majority of their revenue is being used for tangible community service (unless you believe ministry, overseas for example, doesn't qualify).

And the guy in the op can suck dicks in hell any time now. Screw that guy.

That would decidedly not qualify, IMO. Recruiting seems a long way off from community service.

That would decidedly not qualify, IMO. Recruiting seems a long way off from community service.
Well, our church has ministries in about 8 different countries. We also do a ton of community service locally and have funds set up to help the poor in our home towns. Other than an extremely modest salary for our minister and our youth minister every penny gets spent helping people.

What is it that you think this proves?
I think he's trying to show that having a different opinion politically doesn't make you the taliban and chis is a fricking moron for repeating it over and over again.

That if you think Chis’s comparison is accurate you’re an idiot.
His comparison isn't as far off as it should be for an American political party.
Incidentally, I put up a thread about Jeremiah Wright. You got yourself all twisted up BoTH sIDeS about Wright and President Obama. Loomer and Trump doesn't move the needle for you? You seem selective in your outrage

Well, our church has ministries in about 8 different countries. We also do a ton of community service locally and have funds set up to help the poor in our home towns. Other than an extremely modest salary for our minister and our youth minister every penny gets spent helping people.

Thank you for sharing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT