ADVERTISEMENT

Senile Idiot Staying in the Race

I heard an interview with I think a House member from Texas on Biden's campaign committee who had some "interesting" things to say.

She said she thought the media this morning would be reporting on trump's confusion and lack of clarity. No, really she did. Guess the irony escaped her.

She also blamed the media for using unnamed sources claiming that none of this retirement talk can be coming from within the White House because they are all still in. She may be being lied to or incredibly naive. Or maybe just making stuff up.

I heard an interview with I think a House member from Texas on Biden's campaign committee who had some "interesting" things to say.

She said she thought the media this morning would be reporting on trump's confusion and lack of clarity. No, really she did. Guess the irony escaped her.

She also blamed the media for using unnamed sources claiming that none of this retirement talk can be coming from within the White House because they are all still in. She may be being lied to or incredibly naive. Or maybe just making stuff up.
They've had the water carried for them for so long that they now expect it amd don't know what to do when the work isn't done for them.
I wouldn’t put much stock in anything his campaign says.

Biden is done.
One way or another this is true.

He may burn the ship to go down with those who he feels betrayed him lol
Then he would be no better or less selfish than Trump.

Frankly, given Biden’s recent rhetoric about “being the guy” that did this, that, and the other, as if no one else is as competent as him to run the country, is pretty much paralleling the same bullshit Trump spews.

By jove, what a mess!

Good day, Scrud Man. Love the shit posting! Keep up the good work. 😊

Reactions: GOHOX69
I support Democrats being held accountable for their decisions. Your party decided on Biden during the primary voting process. This in spite of the fact that he has been a disaster.
Not my party. I'm an independent.. You don't want to see a viable alternative to the Dear Leader. I understand your concern.

It will be Trump / Vance versus

451739480_10161476404614588_5318852105338134837_n.jpg
449474624_10161476405124588_2858283115262950978_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ThiccJimXXX

Frankly, given Biden’s recent rhetoric about “being the guy” that did this, that, and the other, as if no one else is as competent as him to run the country, is pretty much paralleling the same bullshit Trump spews.

By jove, what a mess!

Aside from “Scrud Man”
- the fact is that we Americans have allowed ourselves to be served a giant 💩 sandwich.
Not good.

By jove, what a mess!

All and all, I prefer Gin.

JFC. I suppose you think that man, IN HIS MILITARY UNIFORM, is a sucker and loser too? THAT POST, is LOW, even for you. Shame on you. I seriously can’t believe you typed that.
This clown still believes the suckers and losers hoax too 😅🤣😂 "we're not in a cult guys!! Stop saying that!!"

Reactions: ThiccJimXXX
Pete wearing his Halloween costume?
He shoulda chosen the clown one instead.
JFC. I suppose you think that man, IN HIS MILITARY UNIFORM, is a sucker and loser too? THAT POST, is LOW, even for you. Shame on you. I seriously can’t believe you typed that.

One can only assume Goldie's list of accomplishments make Pete look like a homeless crack addict.

Reactions: Hawked
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT