ADVERTISEMENT

Seniors get another chance

However NCAA keeps track of this, if Lee wins next year he should make the list with some sort of asterisks and explanation. Same for anyone who wins 3 and 2020 could have been their 4th
Yes, because no one will ever remember what happened in this situation.....

I don't remember what school (maybe Harvard) they told students they had to move out. I think it's absolutely a move to cover their own a$$es. Get all the students out of there, then they don't have to deal with anything related to students being sick.

Which really seems the opposite of what you should do, if you want to slow the spread. Wouldn't it be better to STAY WHERE YOU ARE. Instead of sending everyone home, where they could be transmitting the virus as they travel....
Agree it smells like a CYA move

Reactions: JRingo
For spring sports, yes. Winter... their season ended unfairly, but they did have a season
And I agree, I was speaking to those stating that basketball players should be given this option. I can see an argument for the spring sport folks, although it will still be a logistical nightmare.

Whatever decision they make with the seniors has to be made quickly. The NCAA can't keep the athletes in limbo not knowing whether to move on with their lives after spring graduation.

For basketball we finished conference play, minus tournaments, so I would call it complete,... It may become necessary to play this chip next season though...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT