ADVERTISEMENT

Serial killer in Western Iowa?

I’m not surprised, but I am curious as to how the toxicology showed “acute”, intoxication. I assume they found some paraphernalia in the truck?

Weirdness levels surrounding some of these events are a bit high.

Missing person found dead, by apparent gunshot suicide, while searching for another missing person. Original searched for missing person found half a year later - due to apparent drug overdose - in the one of the very few places not searched in an area of 100K acres. Dogs used in the search, but they can't locate the trail/body by scent, especially if drugs were involved?

Just a really weird set of circumstances going on there, imo.

Imagine this fvcking idiot behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler?

Cause he was.

Wonder how the grieving widow's GoFundMe went once it was determined they're druggies?

Last edited:
Reactions: McLovin32
Sooooo run me through this. Dude got high? Decided he was too fugged up so he better stop alongside the road and go walk around? Then the cold got him pretty close to where he parked the rig?

Uh Huh Yes GIF

Sooooo run me through this. Dude got high? Decided he was too fugged up so he better stop alongside the road and go walk around? Then the cold got him pretty close to where he parked the rig?

Uh Huh Yes GIF
I was telling my wife a story where I got extremely wasted in the country and walked a few miles in a cornfield for no reason whatsoever. Some of us are wanderers when intoxicated. It makes no sense to those who do not wander, because it makes no sense to wander. But some people do when intoxicated.

Rumors since day 1 that he was an active meth user, so that part isn’t hard to believe.

The many efforts to search for him were fruitless because they didn’t search where the body ended up at because the police apparently said they already looked there.

I do believe the truth is this guy got extremely meth filled high, did some wandering around and forgot his orientation and succumbed to the cold.

Guy’s picture looks like “meth teeth” is a good possibility.

They had an intensive search for the guy and farmer found him months later 1/4 mile away? Umm, I guess calling government officials to help find my remote is out of the question.

He was likely cooking with another person. He got lost looking for his cook site in the middle of the field, collapsed and froze to death. The cook came out and cleaned up the site and picked up the meth riddled husk, then dumped him a couple months later when the search died down.

How do i know all this? Well, I'm the cook.

Walter_White_S5B.png

Reactions: seminole97
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT