ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question...

Big Pip

HB MVP
Jan 29, 2002
How does KF and the staff incorporate ISM back into the fold this week and how does he try to redeem himself? I’m of the opinion that his body language, effort, and attitude have been horrible and negative in the two games he played in. It also appeared the offense was loose and just the overall feel looked a lot better. So how do we move forward and rectify this situation? Do we get the ISM from last year or the one from this season. He’s extremely talented, but we need someone to play within the team and not have a me first attitude who pouts if the ball is overthrown or is not thrown to him. I’m extremely interested to see what happens and this situation could go a long way to determine the results for the remainder of the year. Hopefully, it’s positive and we continue to move forward like we did yesterday. No matter what, it was so nice to get a win yesterday in such a dominating performance. Now I will add that the entire team has a lot to work on and we also really need Petras to continue to get together. His accuracy is still a huge issue. Go Hawks!

Reactions: keosauquahawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.