ADVERTISEMENT

Sharted at work today

I once sharted myself while refueling a B1-B in the middle of the runways in Kuwait. I had to complete the refuel, refill the fuel truck, and after that I was able to get back to the shop and ditch my boxers. I did that for your freedoms. CSB
I will admit to fapping to the Lancer so you can imagine my insane jealousy towards you. And yes I do thank you for your service. You're a cool dude.

Reactions: Moral
53. Last time I was a toddler max. The bowels of hort are very weak.
Lazy bowel

Lazy bowel syndrome, also known as slow transit constipation (STC), is a condition characterized by the slow movement of waste through the digestive system, primarily due to reduced motility of the large intestine. It is a type of functional constipation, or constipation without a clear cause.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Common causes of fecal incontinence include diarrhea, constipation, and muscle or nerve damage. The muscle or nerve damage may be associated with aging or with giving birth. Whatever the cause, fecal incontinence can be difficult to discuss. But don't shy away from talking to your doctor about this common problem.

Common causes of fecal incontinence include diarrhea, constipation, and muscle or nerve damage. The muscle or nerve damage may be associated with aging or with giving birth. Whatever the cause, fecal incontinence can be difficult to discuss. But don't shy away from talking to your doctor about this common problem.

Begs the question, how many male HORTers are giving birth

Get this. The swimmer chick I was banging at Iowa and we used to do butt stuff and she'd talk inordinately about the anus, still no clue, is now a rectal and colon surgeon. Go figure.

And you're in luck. She treats fecal incontinence.

Get this. The swimmer chick I was banging at Iowa and we used to do butt stuff and she'd talk inordinately about the anus, still no clue, is now a rectal and colon surgeon. Go figure.

And you're in luck. She treats fecal incontinence.

Pics and phone number? ;)

You sure?

HOgBJvmZI1cwPddDD9e_JiLQ3hlxM3FotQnawGhpE4o.jpg
Larry David Reaction GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT