ADVERTISEMENT

Shocking statistic!

Trends in obesity among children and adolescents ages 2–19 years, by age: United States, 1963–1965 through 2017–2018
Graph-8-revised.jpg

Culvers(once a month)= Best Fast Food around
Chipotle(once every 3 months second.)
Firehouse Subs( once every 6 months third)
Obviously a heavily opinioned response.

You disgust me, fatty.

- Torbee
lol, I’m not casting aspersions, was just surprised at frequency.

I get Culver’s about once a month and pizza a couple times a month - and an occasional Starbucks coffee.

Every day for 1/3 of the population is astounding IMO.

Every day for 1/3 of the population is astounding IMO.
Really depends on how they define fast food. Strictly drive-through? Quick eats? Coffee only (starbucks)? They didn't link to anything in the Spurlock article where they got that number, so its our best guess.

Reactions: BelemNole
Really depends on how they define fast food. Strictly drive-through? Quick eats? Coffee only (starbucks)? They didn't link to anything in the Spurlock article where they got that number, so its our best guess.
My guess is the number is heavily weighted by people working in downtowns and city centers, also travelers.

Reactions: TennNole17
Disqualifies a lot of Wendy’s and McDonalds also
God damn, if y’all aren’t even getting your food fast what are y’all going there for? I remember when get you got to choose 2 between “good, fast, cheap” but doesn’t really even seem like you get to choose any of those anymore.

The Marxists losers complain about people eating fast food but yet they’ll stick their wieners in each other’s asses.

• Wow
The Marxists losers complain about people eating fast food but yet they’ll stick their wieners in each other’s asses.
THAT'S RIGHT HITMAN!!!!!!! YOU ARE OWNING THESE FOOKIN BETA CUCK LIBTAHDS!!!!!!!! ALL THIS TALK ABOUT EATING SEMEN AND INTERSTATE RESTROOMS AND PUTTING WIENERS IN ASSES HAS GOTTA BE MAKIN YOU WANT TO CRACK OPEN A FEW CANS OF ICE COLD SPRITE!!!!!!!! IT'S HARD OWNING THE MARXISTS RADICAL LEFT COMMUNISTS DAY AFTER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE ONE DAY I'M AS BIG A FOOKIN ALPHA DAWG AS DA HAWKEYE HITMAN AND CAN TAKE DOWN DA LIBTAHDS LIKE DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND DA SLOW JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s not shocking. Americans in urban areas. Where most people live or have to travel to work. Those are your only options. Especially if you only have a short time to eat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT