ADVERTISEMENT

Shooter killed but let's wait first to find out who they are.

Agreed, but I don’t consider Never Trumpers to be “MAGA”
They are not maga but they were republicans
anyone want to bet CNN and MSNBC will frame him as "far right?"
When the authorities ID him or her and look at his phone, his writings, his home, etc then we will know more.

I aint guessing because these things can have a lot of angles. for instance, it sounds like a big time professional shooter based on what a former deputy homeland security person said based on knowing where they shot from. A PRO assassin could have been hired by anybody, even a group of rich conservative big wigs who dont want trump chaos again

• Haha
Reactions: PoopandBoogers
Not so sure, they lied about covid vaccines and Russian collusion 100% as just a couple examples
Please quote and relay to us what lies they told us about covid vaccines and russian collusion? REally??

Is this the Russian collusion in 2016 that even the Repub led Senate investigation stated as fact that Russia was involved in messing with the 2016 election, and Trump's own campaign people were giving polling data to the russians. Trump is totally unfit to be president

Come on man, I want to read your evidence and what you are talking about?

Please quote and relay to us what lies they told us about covid vaccines and russian collusion? REally??

Is this the Russian collusion in 2016 that even the Repub led Senate investigation stated as fact that Russia was involved in messing with the 2016 election, and Trump's own campaign people were giving polling data to the russians. Trump is totally unfit to be president

Come on man, I want to read your evidence and what you are talking about?
Lololol retard

Joe biden is a vegetable, a rapist and a pedophile (his daughter's words). You support him for a reason. Shared values and intelligence is my guess.

Lololol retard

Joe biden is a vegetable, a rapist and a pedophile (his daughter's words). You support him for a reason. Shared values and intelligence is my guess.
You are the idiot as you can't read the statistics which showed that covid cases and deaths were skyrocketing and then the vaccines were used and booster shots were given and now covid cases have been low for nearly two years.

And if you are so stupid to think that vaccines are 100% affective then you need to do a little reading.

No or almost no vaccine is 100% stopping some people from getting infected but they almost always make the illness milder. Smallpox vaccines are a failure in your book as is polio that measles vaccines. You are stupid if you think that

You are the idiot as you can't read the statistics which showed that covid cases and deaths were skyrocketing and then the vaccines were used and booster shots were given and now covid cases have been low for nearly two years.

And if you are so stupid to think that vaccines are 100% affective then you need to do a little reading.

No or almost no vaccine is 100% stopping some people from getting infected but they almost always make the illness milder. Smallpox vaccines are a failure in your book as is polio that measles vaccines. You are stupid if you think that
"The lies were okay bc my side was lying"

Shit the fvck up for real

Registered Republican who gave money to democrat causes.

He was only 20 maybe a Republican only to vote in the Primary since Dems didn't have one.

Reactions: Finance85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT