ADVERTISEMENT

Shooting at Highland Park, IL 4th of July Parade?

Come up with a new line if you want my attention you are flailing miserably.

Here is another chance Riley, you love talking prevention, should failure to report go against an E and O claim for Mental health professionals?

(I don't know if it does or doesn't in Illinois fwiw)
It was your line that I turned back around on you because you're too stupid to phrase it in a manner that insulted me directly.

I haven't looked into it and would guess it depends entirely on the circumstances.

I don't give a shit about your attention - I am simply exposing you for the piece of shit you are. It's easy. But I do know that you crave attention.

Thanks dude, glad you recognize it.

BTW, my wife is a smoke show also, fwiw.
Just happen to have a picture of her.

ac7cacc12b0fcf3801e2d3bae4a3efe5.jpg

It was your line that I turned back around on you because you're too stupid to phrase it in a manner that insulted me directly.

I haven't looked into it and would guess it depends entirely on the circumstances.

I don't give a shit about your attention - I am simply exposing you for the piece of shit you are. It's easy. But I do know that you crave attention.
So you have nothing...... the guy who was all hyped about how the repubs never come up with prevention cannot even speak in generalities about a preventative subject.......

Go sit in the corner.

Thanks dude, glad you recognize it.

BTW, my wife is a smoke show also, fwiw.

Come on, tell us again about that terrible childhood and how you were forced to steal. I love the part where you tell us how you're such a great guy because you still go back to visit your old poor friends. Oh, Oh, and don't forget to give your street names like people actually care enough about you to google them, that's a classic. Boy you sure tell a good story.

So you have nothing...... the guy who was all hyped about how the repubs never come up with prevention cannot even speak in generalities about a preventative subject.......

Go sit in the corner.
You asked a question. What are your solutions? Or do you think this one effort will have a more significant effect on gun deaths than laws that limit access to guns and require guns to be secured at all times?

GFY

Come on, tell us again about that terrible childhood and how you were forced to steal. I love the part where you tell us how you're such a great guy because you still go back to visit your old poor friends. Oh, Oh, and don't forget to give your street names like people actually care enough about you to google them, that's a classic. Boy you sure tell a good story.

You want my autograph don't you...

(Creeeeeepyyy)

That's where he also claimed that Davenport, Iowa had the highest violent crime rate per capita in the country. It's not even the highest in the state. So absurd but he will not admit to being wrong about that.

Reactions: SB_SB
That's where he also claimed that Davenport, Iowa had the highest violent crime rate per capita in the country. It's not even the highest in the state. So absurd but he will not admit to being wrong about that.
You are able to find the data from 1990 to 1995?

You recognize the last year that is able to be found, 2002, davenport was the highest and was damn near 3x the national average?

Link?

Dunce.

O so you are full of shit...

I said I had found the data before, not thst I had the data, big difference.
No - this is why I also point out you are a liar.

I'm talking about the time I lived there, thr time that had an impact on my upbringing.

When I find it, will you post the exact message for all of Hort to see?

(Hint: my SIL didn't believe me at one point and I had to find this for her also, I know the data is out there and this is a real thing. It's right around the flood of 93 time frame.)

Haha... deny deny deny... even when a guy who talks about the QCA as a crown jewel confirms my statement.

Put your money where your mouth is Riley. When I provide the stat will you post the message I previously provided? Or are you a coward to go along with being a dumbass.

You can expect whatever you want Riley but it isn't gonna change a damn thing. I've found it before, I'll find it.

It's an internet bet. I'll give it a good try when I get another free time and then if I can't find it I'll go from there. I'll put you like this, I don't care enough to make a request to the fbi to pull 30 year old data because it isn't available on line but I'll probably go up to that point.

I've seen this stat before eith my own eyes, I know it is real.

None of thst says I have it, it all clearly says I have had it before and felt I could find it again. Clean yourself up kid.
It says you had it and that you will get it. You didn't have to go to the FBI before, it was easy to find before, but now you can't. And you bet on on it. You offered the bet and now won't pay up.

It says you had it and that you will get it. You didn't have to go to the FBI before, it was easy to find before, but now you can't. And you bet on on it. You offered the bet and now won't pay up.

Come on, you're not expecting him to pay are you? As he's told everyone, he's been a criminal since he was 8 years old. You should know better than making a bet with someone like that.

Come on, you're not expecting him to pay are you? As he's told everyone, he's been a criminal since he was 8 years old. You should know better than making a bet with someone like that.
Before that, I knew he was dumb but I didn't think he would lie and welch. Lesson learned.

So then no more mass shootings, right?
No more? Probably not, but less is a good goal. Age of the shooter (Under 22), the weapon (Semi-automatic rifles), and high capacity magazines are overwhelmingly represented in mass shootings. Let's start there and see if we an put a dent in the number of mass shootings.

What ever happened to not plastering a shooters face and name all over the place. This kid will go down as one of the most known shooters in history....I get it when he was a fugitive but now?

Just inspires the next copycat loon....he's getting what he wanted.
If you don’t reveal their identities all the right wing loons will howl, “false flag operation perputritated by the fedrul gubmint to take away muh guns!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
This is how you solve the Ar-15 problem. Like tobacco liability suit.

Every death caused by an Ar-15 you hold Colt or whatever manufacturer responsible. $100 million per death.

They will buy these guns back immediately to take them off the streets and never market them again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunderlips71
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT