ADVERTISEMENT

Should the United States arm the Hong Kong protesters?

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
China is getting ready to bring the pain. If this protest is to be successful, they can't be unarmed, or their bones will be ground into dust (in the words of President Xi).

They are waving U.S. flags in their desperate bid for democracy and independence. Should we help them?

Arm the protestors? He doesn’t give a shit about Hong Kong. He sold them down the river for a cheap trick trade agreement with Xi.

BTW, what happened to his lover in North Korea?

China is getting ready to bring the pain. If this protest is to be successful, they can't be unarmed, or their bones will be ground into dust (in the words of President Xi).

They are waving U.S. flags in their desperate bid for democracy and independence. Should we help them?
Protesters, no. Teachers, of course. What could go wrong?

I am mixed. I believe we could benefit from a free Hong Kong, ultimately though we’d have to send them military support and not sure how that would be received.

This guy will take care of it!
51dRroI5zNL._SX425_.jpg

No need to arm them. Just have Trump tell Xi that if they harm any Hong Kong protesters we will kick their ass sideways too.

Michael Gersham and the NED don't even hide under the cover of the CIA anymore. This is all overt. We are balls deep in Hong Kong from the jump.

Should we? No. Are we? Probably. The rich never pass up making a buck off of other people dying.

It will be a waste of time. I think people would be surprised how little people fight when they see the military opening fire, with superior weaponry, and slaughtering people around them.

I was living in Thailand during the coup d'état of 2010 and 2014. In 2010, the red shirt protestors were wreaking havoc on downtown and burning down dozens of businesses. Now remember, guns are legal in Thailand. One in six people are legal gun owners. There are actually more gun deaths there per 100,000 people than in the States. No shortage of guns.

So the military lines up along the elevated train lines and opens fire on the protesters below. Killed 92 people. The meditation center and temple next to my office became a triage center for the dead and wounded.

You know what the protesters did? They went home....quickly. Protests over.

I hate to see this in HK but something tells me China will win.....regardless of what the locals do.

Reactions: h-hawk
Great Britain shouldn’t have given it back in 1997.

only thing US can do is tell China they will import nothing from them if they throw a beat down on Hong Kong and be prepared for a new economic Cold War.

Last edited:
Reactions: h-hawk
Trumpsters 2 weeks ago: He's getting us out of all foreign wars! YES! We aren't the world's police department!

Trumpsters now: Yeah, we need to go fight China on their own soil. We could totally whoop they ass.

We can't arm Hong Kong,... But we can stop doing business with China, and probably should....

Reactions: Run&Blade
Oil and aggressive military tactics are things we should no longer worry about.

technology and economics are the new weapons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT