ADVERTISEMENT

Should this cause concern? It concerns me.

thewop

HB Legend
Jun 27, 2002
The social security administration publishes weekly statistics on the number of people who tried to register to vote without an ID. Instead they give a Social security number. It shows how many don't match, how many match, and how many match but are deceased.

You can select a week, and it lists numbers for every state.

This is the SSA website:

I only chose week ending August 27, but Texas, PA, MO, and AZ are quite interesting.

Seems like these numbers should either be high in all swing states or follow population distribution, but that doesn't seem true. What's the deal?

Should we be concerned? Why did 586 dead people try to register to vote in Missouri last week?

How many of the people who are alive didn't actually try to register but we're registered?

Very strange.

The social security administration publishes weekly statistics on the number of people who tried to register to vote without an ID. Instead they give a Social security number. It shows how many don't match, how many match, and how many match but are deceased.

This is the SSA website:

I only chose week ending August 27, but Texas, PA, MO, and AZ are quite interesting.

Seems like these numbers should either be high in all swing states or follow population distribution, but that doesn't seem true. What's the deal?

Should we be concerned? Why did 586 dead people try to register to vote in Missouri last week?

How many of the people who are alive didn't actually try to register but we're registered?

Very strange.
Good question, but it sounds like the apparatus we have in place to catch them and prevent them from being able to register is working pretty well so that's a good thing. We can't control the number of people trying to do these things, we can only catch them when they do.

Good question, but it sounds like the apparatus we have in place to catch them and prevent them from being able to register is working pretty well so that's a good thing. We can't control the number of people trying to do these things, we can only catch them when they do.

We’ve all been gaslight for years by Democrats saying this doesn’t happen.

Reactions: abby97

This is the SSA website:

Very strange.
context is everything in these...and i certainly don't have any

more interesting numbers...
maryland, ohio and nevada all had non-match percentages of at least 70%

This is the SSA website:

Very strange.
I'm more concerned about Alabama and Kansas. Why are their percentages so high for dead people trying to register to vote? More than 25% of the voter registrations in Kansas were dead people? And is Missouri a swing state now? At any rate, good that we are catching these before people are actually registered. Shows the system is working.

I did wonder about my Nebraska voter registration since I am now registered in Colorado. I looked myself up on the Nebraska Secretary of State website and my Nebraska registration has been cancelled. So that is good to know that somehow my info in Colorado was relayed to Nebraska so they could remove me. Looks like the system is working pretty well at least.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
I'm more concerned about Alabama and Kansas. Why are their percentages so high for dead people trying to register to vote? More than 25% of the voter registrations in Kansas were dead people? And is Missouri a swing state now? At any rate, good that we are catching these before people are actually registered. Shows the system is working.
Yeah that's a definite plus. I think the bigger concern for me is what % belong to living people but they aren't the one who registered? Is it .001%? 3%? Who knows...it doesn't seem it would catch those before they voted.

Maybe there's a correlation between when early voting starts and a ramp up in registrations? I didn't look back past last week, but it just seems like a strange data set.

Yeah that's a definite plus. I think the bigger concern for me is what % belong to living people but they aren't the one who registered? Is it .001%? 3%? Who knows...it doesn't seem it would catch those before they voted.

Maybe there's a correlation between when early voting starts and a ramp up in registrations? I didn't look back past last week, but it just seems like a strange data set.
Well it is talking about using the last 4 digits of your ssn isn't it? So is it possible it is catching people who happen to share the same last 4? Or does it have to match all of the components including name, dob, etc? I guess I'm not sure what all has to match to consider it a match.

Reactions: thewop
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT