HB Heisman
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2015
What say you oh wise ones of HROT?

http://www.targetliberty.com/2015/04/copper-charged-with-with-murder-after.html

Link failed...............try again.
furious.r191677.gif

http://www.targetliberty.com/2015/04/copper-charged-with-murder-after.html

Who was i yesterday HallofFame? i was the same person i was forty years ago..........blissfully unaware of how computers worked and how corrupt our society has become.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

YES.......................... That cop should just hang himself .. He is dead anyway when he gets to prison..

Shot him in the back and then handcuffed him, possibly after he was dead ... all over a brake light and quite possibly some missed child care payments.

I guess the kids (four) have no shot at ever receiving any child support in the future.

I have no problem with his being charged ... in fact, it kind of looks appropriate.

Originally posted by Titus Andronicus:
Shot him in the back and then handcuffed him, possibly after he was dead ... all over a brake light and quite possibly some missed child care payments.

I guess the kids (four) have no shot at ever receiving any child support in the future.

I have no problem with his being charged ... in fact, it kind of looks appropriate.

Say the person who has never been in public service. You have no idea or basis to judge of a 10 seconds clip
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by hexumhawk:

Say the person who has never been in public service. You have no idea or basis to judge of a 10 seconds clip
.......................................................................................................

At the time they black guy started running, what they had on him was a broken tail light, and maybe some resistance to being arrested; the article did not say.

They also had his car ... or for all they knew, perhaps a stolen car with his fingerprints all over it. In any event, nothing all that threatening.

While I may not have been a policeman, but I have certainly been paying all sorts of taxes over the past 50 years. For this reason, I claim a right to pass judgement when I see public employees abusing their positions. Shooting people who are unarmed and just running away is definitely abusing one's position.

... and this stuff is not going to stop until we start locking people up.

We have to know if he stole cigars leading up to this point first. If yes, then he's a thug and deserved it.

Originally posted by Funky Bunch:
We have to know if he stole cigars leading up to this point first. If yes, then he's a thug and deserved it.
Actually, I am not looking forward to all the protests that invoke the "Hands Up! Don't Shoot!" myth.

That crowd should have waited for this issue so they could've had a legitimate reason to burn a town to the ground.

.......................................................................................................

At the time they black guy started running, what they had on him was a broken tail light, and maybe some resistance to being arrested; the article did not say.

They also had his car ... or for all they knew, perhaps a stolen car with his fingerprints all over it. In any event, nothing all that threatening.

While I may not have been a policeman, but I have certainly been paying all sorts of taxes over the past 50 years. For this reason, I claim a right to pass judgement when I see public employees abusing their positions. Shooting people who are unarmed and just running away is definitely abusing one's position.

Just out of curiosity if a guy has a pistol, unloads it into a crowd killing and injuring several, drops the weapon and takes off running unarmed, is a cop justified now in shooting that man? Just trying to get you feeling of what "unarmed" is.

Mandatory personal cameras on cops probably saves this guys life. On the other side, you couldn't pay me enough to be a police officer.

If he had enough time I'm sure the cop could have come up with a pistol to drop near the guy to make it look like he was a threat instead of the taser he alleges the guy took from him. If running is all it takes for a cop to feel threatened and shoot someone in the back I have a lot of friends from high school and college who are very lucky to be alive.

CNN video didn't show the whole incident. If you look at entire thing released by the NY Times, immediately after shooting and cuffing the 'suspect,' the officer hurries back to where the shots were fired and picks up something (the taser that he accused the man of stealing?) and then drops it near the body.

The guy that shot this video will probably end up in jail - isn't that what happened in the Eric Garner case?

Cop charged with murder? It's amazing how fast this community rejected a basic tenet of today's conservatism.

Originally posted by HallofFame:
I will with hold my judgement until I have all the facts.
It doesn't matter if the black guy kicked the cop in the balls right before the video starts. He was running AWAY from the cop when he was shot 8 times. No weapon, besides the taser the cop brought over and dropped by his lifeless body. What more evidence is there? Jeez, if you can't bring yourself to condemn the cop in this instance then it doesn't really ever matter for you, cops can do no wrong can they.

Originally posted by nowalkin:

It doesn't matter if the black guy kicked the cop in the balls right before the video starts. He was running AWAY from the cop when he was shot 8 times. No weapon, besides the taser the cop brought over and dropped by his lifeless body. What more evidence is there? Jeez, if you can't bring yourself to condemn the cop in this instance then it doesn't really ever matter for you, cops can do no wrong can they.
I haven't watched the video but by everyones account and for arguments sake I will say the black guy did nothing wrong. With that said, just because someone is running AWAY from the cops doesn't mean they can never be shot at even if unarmed. Nobody cared to try and answer my question above, but in that case I would not hesitate to put rounds into someone running away after shooting into a crowd, killing and dropping the gun before running AWAY.
Again my point is running AWAY is not a pass. Someone throws a bomb into a crowd, it blows up and he runs away. That person, now unarmed is still a threat.

Originally posted by plmac9:

I may not have been a policeman, but I have certainly been paying all sorts of taxes over the past 50 years. For this reason, I claim a right to pass judgement when I see public employees abusing their positions. Shooting people who are unarmed and just running away is definitely abusing one's position.

Just out of curiosity if a guy has a pistol, unloads it into a crowd killing and injuring several, drops the weapon and takes off running unarmed, is a cop justified now in shooting that man? Just trying to get you feeling of what "unarmed" is.
You have me on this one ... This hypothetical guy IS a threat; even unarmed.

I haven't watched the video but by everyones account and for arguments sake I will say the black guy did nothing wrong. With that said, just because someone is running AWAY from the cops doesn't mean they can never be shot at even if unarmed. Nobody cared to try and answer my question above, but in that case I would not hesitate to put rounds into someone running away after shooting into a crowd, killing and dropping the gun before running AWAY.
Again my point is running AWAY is not a pass. Someone throws a bomb into a crowd, it blows up and he runs away. That person, now unarmed is still a threat.
Do yourself a favor and watch the video, then come back. This guy didn't just shoot a bunch of people or throw a bomb at anyone. I agree with your hypothetical's, but that's not what happened here. This was murder.

It doesn't matter if the black guy kicked the cop in the balls right before the video starts. He was running AWAY from the cop when he was shot 8 times. No weapon, besides the taser the cop brought over and dropped by his lifeless body. What more evidence is there?  Jeez, if you can't bring yourself to condemn the cop in this instance then it doesn't really ever matter for you, cops can do no wrong can they. 
I haven't watched the video but by everyones account and for arguments sake I will say the black guy did nothing wrong.  With that said, just because someone is running AWAY from the cops doesn't mean they can never be shot at even if unarmed.  Nobody cared to try and answer my question above, but in that case I would not hesitate to put rounds into someone running away after shooting into a crowd, killing and dropping the gun before running AWAY.  
Again my point is running AWAY is not a pass. Someone throws a bomb into a crowd, it blows up and he runs away.  That person, now unarmed is still a threat. 

Much like Mike Brown apologists, you are deflecting from what really happened based on a natural bias. IIRC, you are a cop and I'm sure a reasonable one. It doesn't mean the guy in the video is good or deserves any sympathy.

He'll get his day in court....other than that, F him.

That's the attitude that's going to get more people killed.

This incident was what the Ferguson people claimed Ferguson was, but wasn't.

But now that Sharpton and his ilk have cried "wolf" so often, you'll find people even defending this guy.

Incidentally, the shooter was immediately put in the slammer and denied bail.

It doesn't matter if the black guy kicked the cop in the balls right before the video starts. He was running AWAY from the cop when he was shot 8 times. No weapon, besides the taser the cop brought over and dropped by his lifeless body. What more evidence is there?  Jeez, if you can't bring yourself to condemn the cop in this instance then it doesn't really ever matter for you, cops can do no wrong can they. 
I haven't watched the video but by everyones account and for arguments sake I will say the black guy did nothing wrong.  With that said, just because someone is running AWAY from the cops doesn't mean they can never be shot at even if unarmed.  Nobody cared to try and answer my question above, but in that case I would not hesitate to put rounds into someone running away after shooting into a crowd, killing and dropping the gun before running AWAY.  
Again my point is running AWAY is not a pass. Someone throws a bomb into a crowd, it blows up and he runs away.  That person, now unarmed is still a threat. 
Come on now. You are going to comment on the incident without watching the video for yourself? You are just as bad as the "Hands up don't shoot" crowd.

Originally posted by Lone Clone:

But now that Sharpton and his ilk have cried "wolf" so often, you'll find people even defending this guy.

Does anyone really know what happened in Ferguson? If there wasn't video of this incident, and it would've started a riot many out here would've blindly jumped on the cop's side. He tried to sell his version of events but got caught red handed. Who knows what the actual truth is from Ferguson. A lot of people are claiming they know exactly what happened.

Post Fergy, you think the coppers wouldn't be idiots about this stuff and you think the black ones would have learned something as well. Ah, American Idiots. They just keep doing their thing.

Does anyone really know what happened in Ferguson? If there wasn't video of this incident, and it would've started a riot many out here would've blindly jumped on the cop's side. He tried to sell his version of events but got caught red handed. Who knows what the actual truth is from Ferguson. A lot of people are claiming they know exactly what happened.
Considering how thoroughly Ferguson was investigated by people who desperately wanted to prove the cop was in the wrong, I think it's reasonable to assume the investigations did indeed discover the truth about the incident.

In this case, had there been no evidence to the contrary, I would have been with the majority of people and given the cop the benefit of the doubt until shown that he didn't deserve it. The cops are in the right a vast majority of times. Doesn't mean they aren't in the wrong too often, or that they ought to get away with it when they are.

We have to know if he stole cigars leading up to this point first.  If yes, then he's a thug and deserved it.

Does anyone really know what happened in Ferguson?  If there wasn't video of this incident, and it would've started a riot many out here would've blindly jumped on the cop's side.  He tried to sell his version of events but got caught red handed.  Who knows what the actual truth is from Ferguson.  A lot of people are claiming they know exactly what happened.
It goes both ways. Without a video people rioted and started chanting "Hands up, don't shoot", because of one person. I'll still wait for more facts to come out on this one but as of now, this officer is getting what is coming. These facts would have been way different than ferguson even without the video. I.e., Brown was not shot in the back as this man was. Micheal Brown assaulted the officer and even helped fire a shot in the police cruiser, this would not have looked that way.

You can say whatever narrative you want but both sides always jump out to conclusions right away.

If the video is correct and no further evidence comes out then yes it looks like murder. However I don't do mob justice and this guy should get his day in court. By the looks of things he will fry pretty quickly.

Talk about a strawman.

Yes, the cop should be charged with murder. If he has some sort of defense, he can bring it up during the trial.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT