ADVERTISEMENT

What should be the Penalty for 1st, 2nd, etc. DWI Offenses? This Jackass w/ a history of DWIs had a .325 BAU, Killing 2, Injuring 9 (2 seriously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wrote this above: "You aren't worthy of any further response."

And yet you you continue to respond.

You are not a very bright individual. At all. I think @Whiskeydeltadeltatango was right with his diagnosis.
Calling in reinforcements? I can't help respond to such a deranged individual. Mike Z the former moderator of this board absolutely called it like it is with you.

Calling in reinforcements? I can't help respond to such a deranged individual. Mike Z the former moderator of this board absolutely called it like it is with you.

LOL.....you, of all people, talking about deranged individuals. Now, that's funny.

The reality of the matter is, you simply can't tell the truth. You are very Trump-like when it comes to that. You and Trump. 2 peas in a pod.

LOL.....you, of all people, talking about deranged individuals. Now, that's funny.

The reality of the matter is, you simply can't tell the truth. You are very Trump-like when it comes to that. You and Trump. 2 peas in a pod.
You lie endlessly here. And break forum rules almost daily. You provide nothing but personal attacks on people and tweets.

You lie endlessly here. And break forum rules almost daily. You provide nothing but personal attacks on people and tweets.

You need to quit lying and quit attacking me with your nonsense. Your continual breaking of forum rules should lead to another time out.

And I provide nothing but tweets? Uhhhhh.... you can't be this stupid and this hypocritical.....well, yes, you can.

You've completely lost it.

You need to quit lying and quit attacking me with your nonsense. Your continual breaking of forum rules should lead to another time out.

And I provide nothing but tweets? Uhhhhh.... you can't be this stupid and this hypocritical.....well, yes, you can.

You've completely lost it.
🥱

Now we all know the secret reason the OP wanted to talk about a random criminal act. I’m surprised he could contain himself for as long as he did.
Be smarter, Chis. Don’t make eye contact.

Weirdo? It's actually concerning it has stalking features.

I don't mean like funny MAGA weirdo. Like serial killer weirdo. The person behind that handle is unhinged. The post from Mike Z to Fran tells you all you need to know about the person. Deranged.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Now we all know the secret reason the OP wanted to talk about a random criminal act. I’m surprised he could contain himself for as long as he did.
Be smarter, Chis. Don’t make eye contact.
I have nothing to back down from. The OP is an absolute unhinged lunatic and has violated endless forum rules. Let the coward continue to show us how much of a loser he is here.

I don't mean like funny MAGA weirdo. Like serial killer weirdo. The person behind that handle is unhinged. The post from Mike Z to Fran tells you all you need to know about the person. Deranged.
Yep I was involved in that thread. Mike Z had the psycho kind of reigned in.

How have Angel Reese press conferences been lately? I know you live and die by her words in press conferences. I'd like an update please, and reply with five different tweets in eight paragraphs like you love to do.
He loves to post tweets of the most divisional things and act like a saint and when he's crossed shows his true self like the unhinged lunatic he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT