ADVERTISEMENT

Shout out to nate meier

Kurt Warner

HB Heisman
Jan 12, 2010
Iowa
Way to take your game up a notch. You have been criticized in the past on this board by some including me but you have now proved you belong. Keep up the good work kid.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
You always hear about guys whose motor is always going. That's him. 4 sacks in 3 games. Just never quits.

Reactions: ichawk24
Nate brought out his beast mode the whole game and man can he really lay the lumber. He reminds me a bit of Pat Angerer. I know that Nate plays DE and Angerer played LB, I am referring to their style of play.
Nate is a real Warrior out there and has been great this year. He is a huge reason our D has been playing so well. I don't think there is a tougher player around. Go Hawks!

Reactions: ichawk24
Yeah he has really come around this year, he played 8 man on a team not to far from me. My son almost played against him in the championship game but nates team fell to Armstrong ringstead and didn't make it that year.

He has improved a lot from last year. Not only is he getting to the QB this year but he is playing the run really well as well. The D line is looking great. It is great Hesse is getting so much PT and playing well too. Only makes the Dline that much better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT